Gold Cup 2009 Torrents/Vids

Soju

quote:Originally posted by Soju

Hi I was wondering if anyone could make torrents or downloadable vids from the Gold Cup available? I haven't seen Massive Attack around for a while and am getting worried [:0]

I second that. I missed the game and would like to see it. Anyone know where I can find some highlights even?

Bump

Massive Attack, I hope you will keep up with your tradition. The service you provide is greatly appreciated. I don't get Sportsnet and I'll be missing the live broadcast as well.

Also it's great to have these floating around as a record for historical/archival purposes.

Tks again.

Hey guys,

I'm playing soccer tonight so consequently can't watch the game until after its over. Please post a bit torrent if possible, as soon as possible. DON'T talk about results!!!!!

Thanks so much. Re-watched the LA game last night, good feed.

Fakin hell, I did everything in my power not to find out what the result was and then someone makes it a faking topic??! Well, I'm sure this will be well worth the watch regardless. Mods, please don't allow scores to be included in topic names.

Mr. Attack, you do fine fine work. Many thanks as always.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

Fakin hell, I did everything in my power not to find out what the result was and then someone makes it a faking topic??! Well, I'm sure this will be well worth the watch regardless. Mods, please don't allow scores to be included in topic names.

Mr. Attack, you do fine fine work. Many thanks as always.

I've f*cked myself over in similar situations too many times to know that when I'm trying to avoid a score, to stay away from a football forum dedicated to that team...

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

Tough to do that when it's the only place to find a torrent for the game. M.A., I'm sure many of us owe you pints for the uploads. This is the ONLY place to find Nats games.

Solution: Go to www.canadian-soccer.com/forum (the main forum page with only the titles of the different sub-forums). Then use the 'search' function (top right of page) to find any posts containing 'torrent' over the last few days and you can avoid seeing any other threads that might hint at the score.

Worked for me and I much enjoyed watching the match with an uncorrupted mind (no moreso than usual, anyway).

Here's a bit of a geek hack for Justin.tv that will let you watch games after the fact. Justin.tv creates an archive of all broadcsts and keeps it for 7 days.

To see past broadcasts, you need to know the channel that the game was originally on. Once you know that you can add the date and time at the end of the url and, if that channel was broadcasting at that time, you'll see the archive.

So, if the channel is http://www.justin.tv/alv11172 and you want to watch what was on that channel on July 10 at 4pm (start time for Costa Rica vs Canada), you add this onto the url: #from-16.00,July-10-2009

So the url looks like http://www.justin.tv/alv11172#from-15.00,July-10-2009

As long as you know the url of the channel the game was originally on, you should be able to find the start time by hacking the url.

Archived