TFC@Impact thread [R]

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, so I knew their was a reason San Jose was willing to give up Garcia so easily... Stupid penalty... it was so obvious too...

His second foul was even more obvious, and he had the audacity to argue it and get himself a Yellow? Is he really that stupid? If somebody is to blame for this loss (for this particular game), its Garcia...

Garcia is like the return of the dark Velez!

Halftime Montréal 1 Toronto 2

De Rosario is scaring me. I wish KFC would bring on Barrett so I could breathe more easily. It's not that I think Toronto are capable of scoring three goals in the second half, but Montréal is certainly capable of giving up three.

God, what month is it in Montréal, February? It's been hot as hell in Vancouver for what seems like an eternity.

Well, TFC are pretty much where they had to be</u> at the half, at the bare min. up by one although they could have hoped for better.

Second goal was unlucky for Montreal, but DDR's 1st was pretty sharp even if Djekanovic wore most of the blame for the goal. Doesn't matter, sharp finish by Dwayne.

Boy, if TFC could step up the intensity a bit and put some pressure on Montreal you get the feeling anything is possible. All Hell could break loose and then we'd be in for a grandstand finish for the Cup.

Disappointing crowd. Good TFC contingent out and am also surprised to see the entire Whitecap team had jetted in "just in case".

P.S. Really not a bad night for footie. Pitch doesn't seem too greasy and it's a fairly calm, cool night.

quote:Originally posted by kyam

Yeah, so I knew their was a reason San Jose was willing to give up Garcia so easily... Stupid penalty... it was so obvious too...

His second foul was even more obvious, and he had the audacity to argue it and get himself a Yellow? Is he really that stupid? If somebody is to blame for this loss (for this particular game), its Garcia...

Garcia is like the return of the dark Velez!

He hasn't looked a leader today, not by a long shot. And it's not like he's been under any special pressure so far.

DDR sure came to play - Serioux looks to have at least one injury tonight, as he often does when he plays, but battles on - Mtl are lucky they have the likes of Testo, Donatelli, Gjertson as there are a lot of inexperienced and uncoordinated players out there for L'Impact. Srdjan doesn't look to be earning back any respect, unfortunately, as I still wish him luck and first team football. A 2nd half red card isn't out of the question for Mtl, as there have been many sloppy tackles (from both sides, to be fair), and Mtl disorganization and waning willpower should be a real factor in the last half hour or so. Garcia's another hair fixer I see - Toronto should invest in a good pair of shears and let the players concentrate on their play rather than their beauty.

Was that DDR just giving it to Gerry for writing them off? Haha.

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

God, what month is it in Montréal, February? It's been hot as hell in Vancouver for what seems like an eternity.

I just checked on the weather network web site and right now it is 16 degrees in Montreal (but it's 9PM). In Vancouver it is 22 degrees right now (but only 6hPM). At 9PM you will probably be around 16 degrees no?

Archived