This is it

michaeltfc91

It is literally now or never. Canada is either going to get romped or have the best game ever. I truly believe this will be a turning point and will be the BEST GAME CANADA EVER PLAYS. This is the game we will be talking about for years to come. I say they're going to play all out and show all of CONCACAF what we're made of. This is against the best team in the region, an away match and when our morale is very low and it's a 100% must win. Canada plays better against better teams and are better when we're the underdog. This is their moment. All the heartbreak will end now. You'll probably call me crazy, but I 100% believe in them.

Prediction: 2-0 (De Rosario 30, De Rosario 90 with bench clearing celebration)

Lets believe!

Allez Les Rouges!

Well as I said in another thread this game will show the character of the team. If we can somehow come out hard and maintaine the intensity for the full 90 minutes we have a good chance in getting a result. If we come out flat and play uninterested football, we will get anhilated. Good luck Canada!!!

quote:Originally posted by Eric

Hello.......hello......Michael are you awake? you got to go to school ......Mike, have you been dreaming about that crazy soccer again? come on boy, get up, coffe's ready!!! :D

Lets believe! Allez Les Rouges!

:)Were you born in 91 mike? I love your positivity. It's refreshing as hell and you've got me on board!

The Miracle in Mexico.

Grand title, sir.

I believe.

Believe with us Julian.

Believe with us Rob.

Believe with us DeRo.

Believe with us 'Tiba.

Believe with us Diesel.

And good lord Mitchell, I know the CSA won't fire you, so for us, for the players, give them the belief that we CAN do this. FFS.

This is for that goal they called back against the US.

This is for Archundia cheating us in Edmonton.

This is for Craig Forrest's nuts.

This is for Tam's lost passport.

This is for JDG's through ball to Robinho.

This is for every time we have to watch JDG 2 and the Whore play for "them".

This is for struggling against teams that aren't even countries, Martinique and Guadeloupe: I see you here.

Karma, if you exist, you have punished us for too long. Show us the light.

THIS IS FOR THE VOYAGEURS AND EVERY PLAYER WE LOVE!!

CMON YOU MOFO'ING REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Finally some positive vibe. Enough of the freakin negativity. Let's go boys - we'll always support you!!!

Watch our for the Tornado in Tuxtla!!!

I'll be setting up a buddhist shrine by my TV to summon all the karma possible. If they win - I vow to get a Canadian soccer tattoo!! I challenge every poster here to do the same.

Finally some positive vibe. Enough of the freakin negativity. Let's go boys - we'll always support you!!!

Watch our for the Tornado in Tuxtla!!!

I'll be setting up a buddhist shrine by my TV to summon all the karma possible. If they win - I vow to get a Canadian soccer tattoo!! I challenge every poster here to do the same.

I believe that is what we said about the honduran game that it was a must win. Makes no difference in WCQ every game is a must win our coach just doesn't cut it period!

quote:Originally posted by michaeltfc91

It is literally now or never. Canada is either going to get romped or have the best game ever. I truly believe this will be a turning point and will be the BEST GAME CANADA EVER PLAYS. This is the game we will be talking about for years to come. I say they're going to play all out and show all of CONCACAF what we're made of. This is against the best team in the region, an away match and when our morale is very low and it's a 100% must win. Canada plays better against better teams and are better when we're the underdog. This is their moment. All the heartbreak will end now. You'll probably call me crazy, but I 100% believe in them.

Prediction: 2-0 (De Rosario 30, De Rosario 90 with bench clearing celebration)

Lets believe!

Allez Les Rouges!

I agree with you all, everytime our boys roll up those socks to get out there, my heart rolls up its socks with em, Regardless of any prior result, my faith, expectations and love for this team will never ever go away...we are the seeds of what you call TRUE DIEHARD FANS OF CANADIAN SOCCER, cheers to all posters on this posting and all the players who don our jersey...Im there with you in our beautiful struggle......F%CK MEXICO! 90 Minutes away from being right back in this SH*T!!!! !!I BELIEVE AND ALWAYS WILL BELIEVE!!!!! GO

Let's have a Gutierrazo!!! (name of stadium Tuxtla Gutierrez) they will never forget for as long as there's soccer in Mexico.

Just like Craig Forest said, let's not be stupid any more........ let's play counter attack, score a goal end roll on the ground and kill the clock for the 3 precious points.

I've spent too much time and money on this team in the past year to give up now!!!

I've wasted a summer away dreaming of wins and big goals

I will never give up on this team! EVER!

OUR BOYS BELIEVE THEY CAN COMPETE WITH MEXICO AND THE UNITED STATES. Well then... PROVE IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. Because the way I see it is if we can actually compete with those two then WE CAN WIN OUR NEXT FOUR. And if we win our next FOUR, we not only advance.... we win the group.

quote:Originally posted by Fort York Redcoat

:)Were you born in 91 mike? I love your positivity. It's refreshing as hell and you've got me on board!

Yup, i was born in 91. I'm 16 and trying to get everyone on board. To the guy who wrote "see you in 2010" i said screw that, Canada is going to prove to the world how strong we are right when everyone was about to quit. it's gonna happen, its our time. See you in South Africa!!

BELIEVE

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Eric

Let's have a Gutierrazo!!! (name of stadium Tuxtla Gutierrez) they will never forget for as long as there's soccer in Mexico.

Just like Craig Forest said, let's not be stupid any more........ let's play counter attack, score a goal end roll on the ground and kill the clock for the 3 precious points.

The problem is when Radz was hurt we had a chance to do that to give the physios time to look at him and Hume to warm up. And no one did. it did not occur to a single player to stay down after getting fouled screaming like hell and calling for help. To help the team. We preferred to act like hockey players killing off a 5 minute penalty against us: noble, eager, wet behind the ears, and--yes--stupid.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

The problem is when Radz was hurt we had a chance to do that to give the physios time to look at him and Hume to warm up. And no one did. it did not occur to a single player to stay down after getting fouled screaming like hell and calling for help. To help the team. We preferred to act like hockey players killing off a 5 minute penalty against us: noble, eager, wet behind the ears, and--yes--stupid.

Well, I'm not sure this is entirely true as I remember we had possession for the most part between Radz injury and Hume coming in and you could hear the players wanting to keep possession because they were 10. I don't remember if one player was foul in that spell but your bringing a good point about killing some time by staying down. In the end, I don't remember Honduras being dangerous during that time but I might be wrong.

Of course, I agree with your general point, I think our players often look stupid....like taking a quick short FK in 40 yards away from the honduran goal when there's 5 min left in the game or not using more Serioux throw ins when trailing Honduras.

Archived