This is it

michaeltfc91

I'm Still not jaded!:D

so yes, i believe

come on guys a draw or a win is all i ask

quote:Originally posted by MTLcanada514

speaking of diving for all you TFC fans, what kind of reception do u plan on giving that little diving b*tch Amado Guevara?

they won't do anything, guevara dives with them too

quote:

Not stupid. Canadian. I hope we never pull that diving around crap like we've just been shot. It's cheating and we don't cheat. F#$k Concacaf and the rest of the players in this tourney who cheat.

Wake up and smell the coffee ....... this is NOT about participating ...... it's about WINING!!! get it?

I hate diving but I hate watching other countries other than Canada in the world cup. I'm not saying you have to dive to win but you do have to recognize that there are times when stretching out how long it takes to recover from a legitimate knock can help the team.

Also, learning when to go down to earn a penalty is simply smart.

I hate watching it but its effective.

There are many teams around the world who do not dive in order to win. Do you mean WHINING? or Winning?

Guevera diving around the pitch didn't win them the game. They carried the 2nd half play and counter attacked effectively.

Eric - I will never advocate a switch to central American tactics and I think its shameful that you do.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto MB

The Miracle in Mexico.

Grand title, sir.

I believe.

Believe with us Julian.

Believe with us Rob.

Believe with us DeRo.

Believe with us 'Tiba.

Believe with us Diesel.

And good lord Mitchell, I know the CSA won't fire you, so for us, for the players, give them the belief that we CAN do this. FFS.

This is for that goal they called back against the US.

This is for Archundia cheating us in Edmonton.

This is for Craig Forrest's nuts.

This is for Tam's lost passport.

This is for JDG's through ball to Robinho.

This is for every time we have to watch JDG 2 and the Whore play for "them".

This is for struggling against teams that aren't even countries, Martinique and Guadeloupe: I see you here.

Karma, if you exist, you have punished us for too long. Show us the light.

THIS IS FOR THE VOYAGEURS AND EVERY PLAYER WE LOVE!!

CMON YOU MOFO'ING REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

oh my god im freaking pumped!

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I hate diving but I hate watching other countries other than Canada in the world cup. I'm not saying you have to dive to win but you do have to recognize that there are times when stretching out how long it takes to recover from a legitimate knock can help the team.

Also, learning when to go down to earn a penalty is simply smart.

I hate watching it but its effective.

Agreed. We had a Costa Rican referee. Very effective. I still can't stand it. I don't think it's necessary to win and to be perfectly honest - it's one of the reasons the ugly part of the beautiful game is not winning over more Canadian fans.

quote:Originally posted by superbrad

There are many teams around the world who do not dive in order to win. Do you mean WHINING? or Winning?

Guevera diving around the pitch didn't win them the game. They carried the 2nd half play and counter attacked effectively.

Eric - I will never advocate a switch to central American tactics and I think its shameful that you do.

I see your point, then just get comfortable on your couch to watch the other CONCACAF countries compete in the World Cup. But we can always said that we won the FAIR PLAY AWARD and go to bed with a smile.

Good thing we don't apply your principals in hockey or we would never win anything.

Archived