MATCHDAY!!!

theaub

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am freaking out. I couldn't sleep. The fact that the Jamaicans want to bunker has me confused and a little antsy. But I'm always antsy.

Heading to the Rhino in about 15 mins. Let's bring our 'A' game lads. Full commitment for 90 in the stands.

Great meeting folks at the Maddy last night. Thanks for arranging that VPjr.

cheers,

matthew

Well 6 hours until game time and I still don't have my tickets. Car battery died on the way up from Windsor so I have to take care of that today and then hopefully get out to the stadium early enough to not get completely gouged for tickets.

With all that being said I am PUMPED!!!

quote:Originally posted by Melpomenus

I really hope for a nice win. I won't be there physically, but I will be at Saputo Stadium for the Honduras game.

Is there a place where I can listen to the game online?

Allez les Rouges!

I believe you can watch it on-line on the Sportsnet web site:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2008/08/19/canada_jamaica_streaming/

I'm hoping it won't be blocked for overseas surfers. I've never had any luck finding a proxy server from Canada that works. If it doesn't I'll be desperately scanning Justin.tv for a stream that does.

quote:Originally posted by Martyr

I believe you can watch it on-line on the Sportsnet web site:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2008/08/19/canada_jamaica_streaming/

I'm hoping it won't be blocked for overseas surfers. I've never had any luck finding a proxy server from Canada that works. If it doesn't I'll be desperately scanning Justin.tv for a stream that does.

Thank you.

2day is a wonderful day for all the people going to watch the game in toronto, but for the rest of us thanks to stupid sportsnet we all have to wait for the tape delay or watch it online. i cant wait to see the highlights of the bluejays game when they have no fans at the ball game. on this day, sportsnet is to blame. thanxs a lot :)

I can't even find a place to eat dinner because Yankee fans are booking up the bars. And the one restaurant didn't even know a soccer game was going on [:0]

Folks, march loud and proud to BMO today, not just for Canada, but for the rest of the soccer community in Toronto. We will play second fiddle no more!

quote:Originally posted by forthegoodofthegame

I hope sportsnet won't be blocked for overseas viewers, because it's not up on the board of games on myp2p.eu. Any other ideas because CBC online is always blocked and there is a good chance sportsnet will be also.

Thanks!

i heard justin.tv will be showing the match

im sitting here at my summer job and we have a laptop on our bench, i hope i dont get caught checking this site. They wouldn't understand how exciting this game will be. I hope all the players do well but i hope to see Iian Hume play tonight but not because someone is playing bad. I think it would be good to sub de guzman if Canada gets a good lead because he has a yellow card already and it would be awful for him to get another one when the game is in our favor. the same thing happened when he got his 1st one.

Archived