MATCHDAY!!!

theaub

I have been following the CBC Olympic Games coverage from day 1 almost every hour. But Aug 20 is always in my mind like a special event coming.

No calender mark and no ipod alarm needed, this afternoon belongs to our MNT. I believe they are going to play great as our warriors in Beijing fighting for the podium.

GO CANADA GO!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok got my car fixed (new battery at downtown Canadian Tire) and just got back to the hotel and will be meeting someone at Eatons center at 6pm to pick up my tickets, unfortunately will not be able to make the march but will be in section 122 (hope its not jamaican) and will try to pick up VEES T-shirt for myself and my GF before the game. Really excited and hope everyone has a great time at a tide changing event!

quote:Originally posted by Obinna

Is it bad that I've been watching old torrents for the past 3 weeks?

Anyone else have this problem?

I have had similar problems, just with VHS. In the last couple of months Ive been pulling out my old Canada archive tapes. Everything from the 2000 GC to the horrors of the the last Qualifiers to the 2007 GC. :D

I wish I could be there with everyone else too. Im locking myeslf in my appartment tonight while this game is on. No phone on either...

Bloody sportsnet connected. Baseball highlights, then some hockey, then golf, then England soccer friendly, then Little League baseball. Do they even know there's a WCQ game on?

quote:Originally posted by MTL_4_LIFE

i think their showing the game on sportsnet pacific and west. cuz on bell express vu, it said " STAY TUNED FOR TEAM CANADA SOCCER" AND FOR BLUE JAYS AND YANKS TURNED TO SPORTSNET HD AND ONTARIO... boys i think its on tv...PLZ

It's gonna be on, we're good.

quote:Originally posted by A.D.I.D.A.S.

i'm on bet365, but i need to sign up to watch the game, do i have to pay to sign up or something???

no, it's for free.

i have this account there for two years now, never bet there, only for the live streaming. Thwy also have the rights to broadcast Serie A on the internet ;)

Archived