Guys, what happened!

Luis_Rancagua

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Not that there would be any easy way for a guy who's never met any of us to recognize us on sight anyway......

yep!

I thought to come a bit later to see if there was a big group of some sorts, was lucky enough to guess that the group with the guy wearing the Liverpool top was it (Ryan wasn't it).

in the future, unless there's some sort of sign that clearly indicates who the group is, I think it's just a matter of someone from the group spotting anyone wandering around who looks lost..

am afraid that's all that can really be done.

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

Where the fcuk where all of you guys??????????? I went directly to the Duke of York at St-George Subway Station at about 1:45PM I didn't see a single Voyageurs there. I deserve an appology.

LUIS = polkarood.jpg

Louis I was not aware of the sceptical feelings surrounding you and at one time you were the topic. It was the kind of expression of misgivings about you appearing and most of them wondered what you would look like.They all seemed convinced that you would not show up.

There were some jokes cracked as well.Why they were so convinced. I guess the next time we could place a bet and I wonder how many would put their money on you.

To be honest I never realized you had this kind of reputation.

How this it feel?

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Louis I was not aware of the sceptical feelings surrounding you and at one time you were the topic. It was the kind of expression of misgivings about you appearing and most of them wondered what you would look like.They all seemed convinced that you would not show up.

There were some jokes cracked as well.Why they were so convinced. I guess the next time we could place a bet and I wonder how many would put their money on you.

To be honest I never realized you had this kind of reputation.

How this it feel?

Well he missed the last one because he said he "wasn't invited", and this one he apparently completely misread the time (that everyone else got correct), so I'd say the skepticism is justified.

quote:Originally posted by dbailey62

Maybe Luis really does not exist as some have speculated.

Next time Luis!

As for me, while I do exist (at least I believe that I do although sometimes I feel that I'm just imagining all of you), I was forced to miss the event due to a last minute work related duty.

I too will make the next occasion.

Cheers all. See you next time.

db

Luis did once post a picture of himself at a Blizzard game on the old board. Maybe someone can find it. I remember the thread because he jokingly said he was the skinhead in the picture and some posters took offense to this even though he only meant that he was the guy with a brush cut in the photo and not that he was a real skinhead. Obviously he exists because someone has to be making the posts. I think he probably is a Torontonian who does follow the MNT but he is a bit of a cross between a troll and a legitimate poster. He is legitimate in that he does sometimes find and post interesting things and I think he does really follow the MNT. On the other hand I think he gets a kick out of irritating people with his punctuation, constant questions about obscure players and saying he is going to show up but finding some excuse at the end not to. I wouldn't even be surprised if he does show up to some of these things but doesn't tell anyone who he is because I bet he would find that hilarious. He does claim to have met Gianluca but that Gianluca didn't know who he was. I doubt he is the idiot he pretends to be on the board but rather plays this persona because he finds it humourous. On the old board many people wanted to ban him at one time but finally we decided not to. In the end he does contribute something and certainly far more than some other posters I could name who have not been banned either. He is more like the forum excentric than a malicious poster and what would the board be like without a few excentrics.

quote:Originally posted by Sigma

Or he is using a 'fictional' name and the Luis we all know and love doesn't exist.

[8)]

I would not be surprised at all if the name is fictional, probably at least half the posters here use fictional names. My name is not actually Grizzly, either. As I said before I suspect it is some guy who is not like Luis but gets a kick out of pulling all of our legs and is probably getting a kick out of this thread.

Archived