Guys, what happened!

Luis_Rancagua

They are the ones that make the headlines in the newspapers.I guess you could call them weirdos,thieves,child molesters,others sex maniacs etc,etc, Luis is one of those headline guys. I would love to start a bet for the next meeting.

I bet you any money he will not show up.Which in turn will make his postings totally useless.

I think it is a pretty far stretch to compare someone who makes eccentric but non-threatening nor abusive posts on a forum with child molesters and other criminals. Some of Luis' postings are useful and others are not but whether or not he shows up at a meeting does not influence the usefulness of his postings in the slightest.

It's unbelievable how after 3 years one guy will still get an entire group pissed off. :) I suppose this means you're all still the same as back when I knew you and that is certainly nice to know. Hope to see you soon. Although I won't be able to make Jan 22 as I won't be in Canada until about a week later.

DTU

quote:Originally posted by dbailey62

Maybe Luis really does not exist as some have speculated.

Next time Luis!

As for me, while I do exist (at least I believe that I do although sometimes I feel that I'm just imagining all of you), I was forced to miss the event due to a last minute work related duty.

I too will make the next occasion.

Cheers all. See you next time.

db

Me Thinks Luis is a fat old Irish guy living alone in the "PARK" (Parkdale) He swears alot and occasionally has a piece of pie. If he a had a son he would name hime Joey "T" and hope that he would play with the Blizzard. what ever happened to the Blizzard web page?

Archived