Match Thread: April 30, 2023 - Pacific v Forge

48 minutes ago, masster said:

Aparicio on the bench? If he needs a rest, this isn't the match I would do it.

Really excited for this one!! Think these are the 2 most talented teams.

He’s just coming back from injury 

A fairly good half, too bad about the keeper error but I think Forge have been slightly better, Pacific was starting to find some joy down the flanks and if they can get some quality crosses in there are some good targets! This should be an interesting 2nd half, we haven't seen Forge play with the lead in CPL play, I expect they will be patient and play more on the counter!

James looked great on the ball and off it. I was also pleased with how confident I felt in Henry, as he has often made me nervous in the past.
One let down was Hamilton. I hope he can turn himself around and become a good player in this league. Tonight he really struggled to make any positive impact as he failed to hold the ball up a few times and gave away possession once where he was very lucky Forge didn’t concede. 

23 minutes ago, maccaliam said:

James looked great on the ball and off it. I was also pleased with how confident I felt in Henry, as he has often made me nervous in the past.
One let down was Hamilton. I hope he can turn himself around and become a good player in this league. Tonight he really struggled to make any positive impact as he failed to hold the ball up a few times and gave away possession once where he was very lucky Forge didn’t concede. 

Hamilton did have a critical block late from a corner kick.