Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - 1st Round - HFX Wanderers v Atletico Ottawa - April 19, 2023

Game is at 5pm ET (6pm AT) on One Soccer and Fubo.

Due to both teams declining to host in the opening round this match is being played at York Lions Stadium as part of a double-header.

Atletico Ottawa has 5 wins, 3 draws & 4 losses all time against the Wanderers.

The same two teams played to a 1-1 draw in Ottawa this weekend as the CPL kicked off.

The winner of this match will face Forge or Laval in the Quarter Finals

Edited by narduch

19 minutes ago, grasshopper1917 said:

I just signed up for a subscription to One Soccer - im trying to find the ap on my firestick to watch it on TV. Im having trouble accessing it though - does anyone have any tips??

I don't think there is a Firestick app.

It's one of the reason I'm considering keeping Fubo

Edited by narduch

15 minutes ago, grasshopper1917 said:

I just signed up for a subscription to One Soccer - im trying to find the ap on my firestick to watch it on TV. Im having trouble accessing it though - does anyone have any tips??

I chromecast… the resolution isn’t the greatest though.  Most times I’ll watch on my computer, tablet or phone.

47 minutes ago, narduch said:

HFX owner tweeted out that they sold their allotment and they made additional tickets available 

49 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I'm not on it, but I heard it was full. 50 people or so.

They priced it super cheap.

This is great to hear with support coming from both sides , will add to the match experience of a neutral site match. Will be fun, heading up in a few hours. 

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Doesn't look like it.  I'll cut them some slack if they have people in the studio starting at half time.  They've got a lot of games to cover tonight.

True.

This random Liverpool v Arsenal game is in extra time so perhaps they will start their broadcast rights after 

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Doesn't look like it.  I'll cut them some slack if they have people in the studio starting at half time.  They've got a lot of games to cover tonight.

I think I heard on the post game show yesterday that they will only be in studio for the TSS v Valour match tonight.