Match Thread: July 23, 2022 - Forge v Valour

This one might be survival of the fittest? Going to feel like 37! Its so hard to predict this league. Cavalry just dropped 2 in a row. Did not expect York to pull that off at all. I want to say you would expect Forge to beat York and the Eddie's but it does seam like they are hitting their stride. Hopefully Dom and Krutzen get back to full health sooner than later. It still doesn't feel normal without them. 

1 hour ago, jonovision said:

Forge seem to have hit their stride lately. Or is it just they had York and Edmonton back to back?

Valour have won 4 of their last 5 CPL matches with Forge.

Not much better for the ego then the CPL "Two-some" of York-Eddies.

Sure, a couple of threes dressed up as fours but they all count buddy, they all count.

Four of the last 5?  Forge is in town, expect that Bootie-Call!!

I'll, um, just stop posting now.

I feel that Valour are a good team. Great pressure at time and not afraid to kick it forward. Being there live it wasn't as if Forge just walked all over them. Rea should be starting I think. As for Forge the last 15 minutes started to feel like the Forge of old. Great passing. Attendance was the norm. 

3 hours ago, Ftduck said:

I feel that Valour are a good team. Great pressure at time and not afraid to kick it forward. Being there live it wasn't as if Forge just walked all over them. Rea should be starting I think. As for Forge the last 15 minutes started to feel like the Forge of old. Great passing. Attendance was the norm. 

I believe Valour is a good team.  They have the chance to prove it: Between July 30 and Sept 4 they have 7 of their next 8 games at home.  That will be their opportunity to make the playoffs, after that it is 4 road games and only 1 at home.  If they are sitting in a playoff spot on Sept 4 they have a good chance, if not they will be look to next season.