Match Thread: July 14, 2022 - Cavalry v HFX Wanderers

• narduch changed the title to Match Thread: July 14, 2022 - Cavalry v HFX Wanderers

I've decide to return after a multi-day rage quit and I'm immediately enraged that we're likely going with Sow at left back.  I like Sow but he's better in the middle imo.  He was a big problem in the last road game we played against FC Edmonton in that role.

Somewhat happy to see Baskett back on the field.  Not sure why Hart waits until it's a tough team to throw him in there but I've given up trying to understand Hart a while ago. 🤪

Come on you boys in blue!

Edited by Lurker

I can't figure out our formation... it seems like Fernandez is a wing back and Sow is full back... Bent relied on more for for the left side attack... seems like a subtle difference from what it's like with Gander back there.

5 minutes ago, Ftduck said:

Only one red is harsh. Not unless he said something we cant hear. Makeup call later?

I'd like to know how that decision was made.  I'm happy to eat my words if it turns out Jeremy did jab him in the jugular but the ref didn't call it immediately.  Someone else decided after the fact.

Edited by Lurker

Hart needs to be removed immediately!!! You cant after 3.5 seasons be losing 0-3 0-4 6th place no championship and the team spending to the cap every year!!! Please please please some get him out!!!! What will it take??? #HartOut #HartOut #HartOut