BOOM SOURCE: Chairman and founder of Novatrek Capital Investment Joe Belan has joined forces with Lee Genier to bring pro-soccer in Saskatchewan

Beware Winnipeg!!!!! This is just out. If you think that the Saskatchewan bid is a joke, think again. They have lined up top guns in their ownership group. It appears that chairman and founder of Novatrek Capital Investment Joe Belan has joined forces with Lee Genier to bring pro-soccer in Saskatchewan. Furthermore, it appears that Belan recently came back from a trip in Germany where he was exploring the potentials of building a mini-soccer stadium. [see Belan in the photo]. In fact, Belan visited the stadium in Wiesbaden, Germany.

https://juneof86.com/2017/07/10/regina-to-host-cpl-info-night-about-sask-team/amp/

DDA_OQZXcAQJlTf.jpg

1 minute ago, Pat Carrasco said:

Sorry about that Matty...But this is huge. This ownership group are top guns.

Yeah but you started a thread with this info in May on here lol.  You could have just went back to that instead of another "BOOM"

"The greater financial flexibility offered to a sports property owner by a modular stadium is already evident, especially in soccer. Nussli has already worked on two such stadiums and expects more to follow in the months and years to come. In Germany, Nussli developed and constructed the 13,000-capacity Brita Arena in just 112 days after adopting the modular concept."

http://www.sportspromedia.com/insight/structuring_the_future

We'll have a six-pack, bitte.

He is just trying to get the MB SK rivalry going even before there are teams.  Listen Pat, you dont have to try so hard, we hate each other already!  Soccer will just give us another excuse to make fun of each other.  But it funny how Pat even phrases his stuff just like Totera......I'm just saying.  

5 hours ago, Bison44 said:

He is just trying to get the MB SK rivalry going even before there are teams.  Listen Pat, you dont have to try so hard, we hate each other already!  Soccer will just give us another excuse to make fun of each other.  But it funny how Pat even phrases his stuff just like Totera......I'm just saying.  

This might seem odd, but when the Riders aren't playing I actually cheer for the Bombers and/or TiCats. Likely I'm the only one.

4 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

This might seem odd, but when the Riders aren't playing I actually cheer for the Bombers and/or TiCats. Likely I'm the only one.

There is a good prairie boy.  I also dislike the riders, but would cheer for them over Calgary, Argos, BC...ummmm well everyone else except the Ti-cats.   Freaky.....we are CFL twin fans separated at birth and raised in opposing camps.    

Archived