Hamilton NASL Supporters Meet-up

just wondering how the first meeting went ?  didn't get back to Hamilton until after 10pm.... hoping someone can send me an email or msg letting me know what was discussed or agreed upon.....  anyone interested in watching the champions league final and talking more about the supporter group?? ..

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We threw out some names, most of them jokingly, but a couple thoughts were:

- The Ingots

- The Iron Army (or something to that effect)

- Ivor's Army / Son's of Ivor

It was great to meet you grande! I like The Ingots, it's so Hamilton, many people from outside of the city wouldn't even know what an ingot is which makes it unique!

I like that play on Ivor Wynne, Son's of Ivor has a great ring to it.

I'll be purchasing seasons, to accompany my TiCat's season, but living outside of Hamilton now it will be challenging for me to play a active roll in the administrative aspect of the group.

Come game time, I'll be there!

@too early to talk about supports group comment above.

I don't think it is, the early we can get the start-up task done the better. Look at the numerous (if not all) recent MLS expansion sides all had their support groups set-up prior to the official announcement.  

By the way guys...I own a commercial 4 colour silk screen press for doing tees, sweaters etc...so when, in the future we do finally have a team..a supporters group, a name and designs...I can print them up for us...just throwing that out there for everyone. ..something to think out when that day finally comes.

next Saturday afternoon is the champions league finals... any locals interested in watching the game over a few pints and discussing the supporters group further?   I missed the first meeting so I would  definitely like to meet a few of you guys and start taking this to the next level..

I'm meeting up with some Hamilton  TFC guys for the TFC vs. DC at 7pm game  at the undermonut  the bar will be playing the game with the sound on.     I'll ask them if they want to come watch the champions league final  at 2:30pm 

Archived