Hamilton NASL Supporters Meet-up

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kevin said:

So will the sound be on the game 

They have advised me that unless there is a Leafs game on (of which there doesn't appear to be one scheduled) or a Jays game (of which is impossible given they are currently in pre-season play) that there should be no issue putting the sound on.

1 hour ago, kevin said:

Nope only  raptors at 8pm &Jays at 630pm

Well, it's too late now. Given that this is pretty much option 4 from our usual spots and on 3 days notice, it's the best we got. We also needed a place that carried TSN2.

At this point we should plan for the second game. Do we why to try to book and Anchor Bar, or does anyone else have any suggestions.

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/schedule/broadcast/index.jsp?c_id=tor

This Friday, the only channel they are broadcasting on is MLB TV, which I believe is basically MLB Extra innings. On Tuesday they don't appear to be broadcasting in Canada. That said, with a Leafs game on, if we don't find a bar with a private room, there is no way that the soccer broadcast is getting through. I'll call the Anchor Bar and Augusta house to inquire about Tuesday, and if anyone has any other desired recommendations, please make them.

30 minutes ago, -Hammer- said:

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/schedule/broadcast/index.jsp?c_id=tor

This Friday, the only channel they are broadcasting on is MLB TV, which I believe is basically MLB Extra innings. On Tuesday they don't appear to be broadcasting in Canada. That said, with a Leafs game on, if we don't find a bar with a private room, there is no way that the soccer broadcast is getting through. I'll call the Anchor Bar and Augusta house to inquire about Tuesday, and if anyone has any other desired recommendations, please make them.

if your desired location is downtown then I would aim for the anchor bar.  If not there are options up the mountain.

Alright guys, update on Tuesday's game. I contacted the Anchor bar and they are closed at 11:00 on Tuesday, so we will not be able to watch the game there. I'm currently in the process of seeing if I can get the upstairs room at the Augusta house and it is looking good, I've requested to book it, just waiting on confirmation.

19 hours ago, -Hammer- said:

Alright guys, update on Tuesday's game. I contacted the Anchor bar and they are closed at 11:00 on Tuesday, so we will not be able to watch the game there. I'm currently in the process of seeing if I can get the upstairs room at the Augusta house and it is looking good, I've requested to book it, just waiting on confirmation.

Yeah but I thought the game starts at 7:30 

Archived