2014 MLS Predictions!!

tmcmurph

Channel your inner Kreskin and put up your season predictions. I'll dig this thread out in October to find out how we all did. Make your picks before first kick.

To kick it off here goes:

Vancouver 5th in the west

Montreal 5th in the east

TFC 3rd in the east

That's right. All 3 Canadian teams make the playoffs!

Don't worry. We always look great in the first game of the season. Weird but true.

True, true. Vancouver hardly played a perfect game, and NYRB didn't look like they were up to much. It's not really about the victory (and I don't think they'll be winning the Supporter's Shield or anything). It's just that now that I take a look at all the rosters past the first team and see some of the additions in action... 'Caps just have out and out superior depth. Which, y'know, cup games; expect some second team guys in there.

VWFC - 2nd West

IMFC - 6th East

TFC - 5th East

Voyageurs Cup - VWFC

Predictions in MLS are a lot of fun. It's very, very difficult to ignore your heart. There are so many unknowns in this league, more so than any other in the world I'd say. Highly touted players come in and none of us have every seen them play(or very few of us). Names like Laba, Fernandez(Caps) and Montero come to mind off the top of my head.

• 7 months later...

Archived