Canada vs Honduras Tues June 12th

Canada1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are any V's in London reading this: I have three tickets to 114 for tonight's match I can give away for free. Family member in hospital, can't make match tonight. Will be available to give them away as of approximately 1pm. Please PM if interested.

Everybody else: Please sing extra loud tonight.

If there are any V's in London reading this: I have three tickets to 114 for tonight's match I can give away for free. Family member in hospital, can't make match tonight. Will be available to give them away as of approximately 1pm. Please PM if interested.

You know you're a Voyageur when...

Huge respect for Jason De Vos who took a chunk of time today on the Euro 2012 panel to promote tomorrows game. For anyone who missed it, he announced the importance of the game, the effect of home support, and how anyone near BMO should purchase a ticket and support this team. A great little speech on his part.

Good to know. I was guessing that he had a gag order on discussing Canadian soccer on TSN.

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope your family member gets better :).

Anyone pointing to the Cuba match as an indication of our form is dead wrong. The Cuba match was an outlier, with artificial conditions placed on the squad because of dirty tactics from an opponent who knows they can't win in this group under normal conditions.

If you want a better idea of our form, look to the USA match. Canada passing the ball along the ground, supporting each other by getting into space, aggressively making runs into opponent territory. The kind of play we could not bring to Cuba, because of the potholes.

Don't get me wrong, Honduras is a tough opponent and I believe we'll only get a draw, but Canada is the team that drew the USA 0-0 last week. Not the team who bravely managed to get a win playing a variant of soccer on Friday.

I'm hoping for a 2-0 win, but my logic and reason is calling for 1-1 draw.

If our mens team wants to be looked at as contender to advance not only to the HEX but to the World Cup, then tonight they must pass the test and win.

I, I,

I believe, I believe,

I believe that, I believe that,

I believe that we, I believe that we,

I believe that we will, I believe that we will,

I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win.....

Tweets from CSA....

Big shoutout to the @TheVoyageurs who will be commanding the south end at BMO field tonight with big numbers. #AlwaysProud

4 years ago Honduras ended our World Cup dreams. Tonight we look to put things right. Classic night ahead!

Archived