Do we need a 'family friendly' calmer section for people to bring family/friends?

Admin

We have 112 & 113 designated flag waving standing general purpose madness.

With cheaper tickets we could bring out a lot of new people.

Is anyone unsure about bringing their grandmother? Kids? Co-workers ect... into 112 & 113 that another regular section, but still a Voyageurs section would be a good idea?

Would need to know this immediately if you think it would make a difference.

Given that its reduced pricing pretty much all around I don't see it as necessary. Plus 114 would get the overflow from the drunk/roudy 112+113 sections. Just everyone bring as many people as possible :D

Well it's a perception thing.

People could convince others to go but not necessarily people that want to be in an SG section. Flags, standing ect...

The price drop is probably a fair bit when you consider our price includes tax and SC.

unnecessary in my view. 112 and 113 are big. families w kids (who arent hardcore/cool) can just go to the top of the sections where its less rowdy.

I think that will do it.

Just want people know they can do that so they are not afraid to bring 'normal' people.

I think that will do it.

Just want people know they can do that so they are not afraid to bring 'normal' people.

Don't the 'normal' people who go to these nat games usually cheer for Jamaica, or Costa Rica or whatever craphole they emigrated from??

Don't the 'normal' people who go to these nat games usually cheer for Jamaica, or Costa Rica or whatever craphole they emigrated from??

No, this 'normal' person would go and cheer for Canada, but the knees and back don't lend themselves to standing through a full match.

I think that will do it.

I take offense. You're lumping everyone on these boards in with the non-football watching riff-raff and giving the riff-raff status as "people."

I have brought family and friends, including my young daughter to many matches. Never been a problem.

Generally, things are more quiet at the back of our section.

HE'S ALIVE!!!

Did the aliens return you unharmed?

Hope everything is going well.

I agree a special section isn't necessary yet, but it does help that people understand it's possible to move normal people out of the chaos.

I remember a girl saying that she bought tickets to the V's and she liked it.

But what about the bunch of fans in red who were there against Honduras at the Eastmost place on the North Stand at Saputo last year? Those are the people who would need something like that.

i can get tickets through rpb but was thinking this year of bringing my kids and would love it if we could get our hands on decent tickets in a more laid back location -- i will probably spend some time in the bunker but the kids are not ready for that yet and i want them to start supporting canada

i heard that the impact offered soccer clubs inexpensive tickets and filled there stadium that makes a lot more sense than 50% of the stadium being empty we need support for the boys its time to push for our national team to suceed and they need support

why cant csa do this in toronto ffs they want our support but a lot of families just cannot justify paying 60 or 70 dollars each for tickets

can the "v" 's pull something off and if its in another thread i dont come here enough so apologise in advance

tks scott

i can get tickets through rpb but was thinking this year of bringing my kids and would love it if we could get our hands on decent tickets in a more laid back location -- i will probably spend some time in the bunker but the kids are not ready for that yet and i want them to start supporting canada

i heard that the impact offered soccer clubs inexpensive tickets and filled there stadium that makes a lot more sense than 50% of the stadium being empty we need support for the boys its time to push for our national team to suceed and they need support

why cant csa do this in toronto ffs they want our support but a lot of families just cannot justify paying 60 or 70 dollars each for tickets

can the "v" 's pull something off and if its in another thread i dont come here enough so apologise in advance

tks scott

We have all of 112, 113 and 114 reserved.

It will be no problem to buy tickets and move to the back of 113.

112 is for sale on the RPB site, the bottom of 114 is for sale on the NEE site.

The general sale is for 113 and if necessary 114.

I was thinking about bringing my 5 year old son to the supporter section for the Ecuador game... Can I purchase the ticket and ask to be seated at the back or regardless of seat assignment, can we just find the quiet seats ourselves?

The tickets are going to be divided into front and back halves of 113 (112 is separate).

Crazy people will be upfront, normal people in the back.

It's highly unlikely to be a problem.

The only potential problem with a front/back division is that since all the crazy people at the front are going to be standing and singing all game, the people at the back will probably also have to stand the whole game if they want to see anything. Some won't mind, but some surely will.

The only potential problem with a front/back division is that since all the crazy people at the front are going to be standing and singing all game, the people at the back will probably also have to stand the whole game if they want to see anything. Some won't mind, but some surely will.

It's unlikely people at the back will be impeded. I have been there many times at TFC games.

We definitely needed a family friendly section that is still the Voyageurs.

Archived