Stoke manager Pulis slams 'disrespectful' Begovic

bettermirror

I thought there was an article in one of the weekend papers about him, something to the effect that this seems to be his way of handleing things, dithering about Canada or Bosnia, dithering about Stoke or Tottenham and now dithering about a possibility of exchanging Stoke #2 for Chelsea #3 (and a bunch more money to boot).

Bah.

Ass-smear provoking for the move he wants. Why he wants the move I'm not exactly sure, other than the immediate payday, because it's hard to see it playing into his future prospects but whatever. Keepers have a long shelf life, who knows what the future holds?

That being said, the "You want to fu'k with me?" response from management which isn't in a position where it has to move under anything except it's own terms can be a wonder to behold.

Asked if Begovic's actions would push the player closer to the exit door, Pulis responded: ''With our chairman (Peter Coates) it is less likely. I do not think Peter will be pushed around.

Ha. This topic has turned around what was otherwise a rather sour day for me. Many thanks.

Arent all you guys playa haters right now on Begovic since he left canada, grow some nuts, hes not Canadian and has no Canadian blood whatsoever.

Shouldn't you be on some Bosnian forum where you and your friends can celebrate having gutless douchebags on your national team?

Arent all you guys playa haters right now on Begovic since he left canada, grow some nuts, hes not Canadian and has no Canadian blood whatsoever.

He came to Canada from Bosnia when he was VERY young and grew up here and lived here most of his life. I am part-Bosnian and moved here when I was young, grew up here and lived here most of my life - and guess what, that makes Begovic Canadian no matter what his blood is. He's a disgrace, plain and simple.

He came to Canada from Bosnia when he was VERY young and grew up here and lived here most of his life. I am part-Bosnian and moved here when I was young, grew up here and lived here most of my life - and guess what, that makes Begovic Canadian no matter what his blood is. He's a disgrace, plain and simple.

That makes Begovic 0% Canadian you moron. If hes not born in Canada and has absolutely no connections to an Canadian Nationality, can you please wake the hell up and realize hes not Canadian. Oh and about our NT being douches, hey maybe we're douches but we're always going to be 200x the NT Canada will ever be in there lives and i forgot to mention we actually have stars in our team. YOu my friend just got uber owned :cool:

That makes Begovic 0% Canadian you moron. If hes not born in Canada and has absolutely no connections to an Canadian Nationality, can you please wake the hell up and realize hes not Canadian. Oh and about our NT being douches, hey maybe we're douches but we're always going to be 200x the NT Canada will ever be in there lives and i forgot to mention we actually have stars in our team. YOu my friend just got uber owned :cool:

And even if you were 200 times the team Canada is (which you are not), you haven't and will never make World Cup or Euro.

Can someone ban this douche?

You are embarassing yourself and embarassing Bosnians everywhere, including myself. It makes Begovic 100% Canadian - grew up here, raised here, lived here. If all that matters to you is blood, well, good luck with accomplishing anything in life mate. 200x the NT Canada will ever be? Bosnia is right where Canada is - out of the World Cup, which is ALL that matters. Please stop acting like a child, unless you are a child.

Archived