Vancouver Whitecaps Roster Dance 2010

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"He's probably one of the most complete players I've seen for his age."

Craig Dalrymple

I like what I'm hearing with regards to this guy. I feel that if we can get at least one guy that progresses into an MLS first team and then goes on and becomes a star in Europe, a bunch of other kids will take notice and step up as well.

Hopefully this kid can be to Canadian soccer what Brian Leetch was to American ice hockey.

I like what I'm hearing with regards to this guy. I feel that if we can get at least one guy that progresses into an MLS first team and then goes on and becomes a star in Europe, a bunch of other kids will take notice and step up as well.

Hopefully this kid can be to Canadian soccer what Brian Leetch was to American ice hockey.

I think you are going to get more than one guy who progresses, the Whitecaps have some unreal Canadian talent

Teibert and Davies will both be in europe (if they want to) at some point

I think you are going to get more than one guy who progresses, the Whitecaps have some unreal Canadian talent

Teibert and Davies will both be in europe (if they want to) at some point

Teibert is apparently cardio king. They do some end of practice sprints some days. 15 seconds to go the length of the field then turn around and sprint back, take a short break (60-90 seconds) and repeat 10 times for one set! Funny story.

"Three sets later, except for a 17-year-old freak named Russell Teibert, who managed to summon the energy to yuk it up with a staff member, there were Whitecaps strewn about the Simon Fraser University turf on Monday."

http://www.theprovince.com/jobs/workplace/Whitecaps+crucial+evaluation+session+leaves+wake/3438162/story.html

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/archive/feature10191001.aspx

Yea I was thinking Akwari, Williams & McDonald were gonners. Pelc? Well I never saw him play and Z is a international so once we see the bar set pretty high for an int-spot on the Caps. Elliot? Didn't show much when he did play but didn't see much of him.

Z was actually gonna be counted as a domestic he's a dual citizen from what I have read. That's if US players are counted as domestic for the Caps.

• 2 weeks later...

FC Luasanne Sports Bedri Gashi is now listed on the Caps roster page.

Seem to have a thing for the Swiss Super League, anyone think Imhof could make his way back and be effective?

I think there's a number of players in that league who could fair quite well in the MLS.

Alvaro Dominguez comes to mind, the FC Sion midfielder.

FC Luasanne Sports Bedri Gashi is now listed on the Caps roster page.

Seem to have a thing for the Swiss Super League, anyone think Imhof could make his way back and be effective?

I think there's a number of players in that league who could fair quite well in the MLS.

Alvaro Dominguez comes to mind, the FC Sion midfielder.

meh , you can have them . Two good Basel boys, Xherdan Shaqiri and Valentin Stocker are coming to IMFC :P

meh , you can have them . Two good Basel boys, Xherdan Shaqiri and Valentin Stocker are coming to IMFC :P

Is that a joke?

Stocker and Shaqiri have been linked to Liverpool and a few other big clubs from the Bundesliga for sometime, haven't they, and both would have a hefty transfer fee (for the MLS), I'm pretty sure

Is that a joke?

Stocker and Shaqiri have been linked to Liverpool and a few other big clubs from the Bundesliga for sometime, haven't they, and both would have a hefty transfer fee (for the MLS), I'm pretty sure

of course it's a joke , hence the '' :P '' . It's just an FC Basel/IMFC fan's pipe dream .....

Archived