CMNT Jerseys

TFCtoMUFC

Hello all,

I am currently searching for any and all CMNT jerseys, in a size XL. Please PM me if you have one and hopefully we can work something out.

XL?

Clearly this isn't for you!

LOL!

Hey man good to see you here, you coming to the Canada vs. Peru game?

Someone recently said Winners had them on sale.

XL?

Clearly this isn't for you!

LOL!

Hey man good to see you here, you coming to the Canada vs. Peru game?

Someone recently said Winners had them on sale.

Jersey wouldn't be for me, I have a nice one. I am looking for more specifically any of the 1996 varieties or a 1986 jersey. It'd be for my dad's dad who was really in to footy back in the day.

I'll definitely be at the Peru game in September, already down for tickets.

Anyone knows if CSA will have jerseys for sale at BMO on game day?

Hope so but does anyone have definitive information on who the new kit manufacturer is? If it still hasn't been worked out and Canada appears in the "current" Adidas top, I doubt any would be on sale as I'll assume Winners will have them all.

Hope so but does anyone have definitive information on who the new kit manufacturer is? If it still hasn't been worked out and Canada appears in the "current" Adidas top, I doubt any would be on sale as I'll assume Winners will have them all.

I asked about this in a downtown Vancouver store last month, and the guy working there said that Canada's contract with Adidas runs through next year.

He could have been talking out of his backside, but I thought I'd share this...

Well if the staff at the RealSports MLSE store in the ACC has anything to do with it then don't bet on it. Apparently to them CNT kits are "not a priority" at this time, and one laughed at me when I asked about it. Jamie and Dave can confirm this. By the way, have you guys heard any word about whether they're going to get any stuff in that ACC store yet?

Well if the staff at the RealSports MLSE store in the ACC has anything to do with it then don't bet on it. Apparently to them CNT kits are "not a priority" at this time, and one laughed at me when I asked about it. Jamie and Dave can confirm this.

Send the MLSE brass an email and let them know that their staff are pooping on Canadian footie. I reckon you'll get a swift reaction...

Google searches for this only bring you back to this site. Here's the original CSA-adidas linkup thread:

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?29202-The-CSA-announces-agreement-with-ADIDAS

Notice the date: Sept 19 2006 - Adidas providing CSA kit for 5 years. That suggests that, unless someone has bought out the contract, Adidas will still be supplying CMNT for the Peru friendly (and for CWNT during the CONCACAF Gold Cup), as they will just be at the 4 year mark of a 5 year deal.

Google searches for this only bring you back to this site. Here's the original CSA-adidas linkup thread:

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?29202-The-CSA-announces-agreement-with-ADIDAS

Notice the date: Sept 19 2006 - Adidas providing CSA kit for 5 years. That suggests that, unless someone has bought out the contract, Adidas will still be supplying CMNT for the Peru friendly (and for CWNT during the CONCACAF Gold Cup), as they will just be at the 4 year mark of a 5 year deal.

Makes sense. We'll be seeing our new uniforms when our first World Cup qualifier kicks off, much like last time.

Was at a Vaughan Winners and they have zip by way of NT gear.

BTW, this is an interesting read on successful marketing of teamwear (Saskatchewan Roughriders):

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/football/riding-to-the-top/article1643305/

Last season, Roughriders’ merchandise generated $7.1-million in revenue at three stores alone – two in Regina, one in Saskatoon. That total includes brisk Internet sales but excludes sales from retail stores across the province and around Canada.

:eek:

Dunno; I've contacted CSA and their supply chain is in flux. The jerseys on soccercanadastore.com are sold out (they have one type of t-shirt as best as I can tell and I don't like it). CSA pointed me toward spankitsports.ca in Victoria but they only have mediums and smaller. Possibly in both home and away, I stopped caring when they told me they didn't have large ;).

Archived