Wagenaar to trial at Kansas City

nolando

Fans receive a parting gift as Josh Wagenaar leaves Falkirk

Published Date: 04 June 2010

AS Kilmarnock fans partied infront of them a month ago,

rubbing Falkirk faces in relegation misery, most Bairns

headed for the dressing room.

It was the safest option with a melee underway on the Rugby Park surface, and the chosen option as the hurt and

upset of relegation hit home.

The Falkirk players wouldn't come back out to say goodbye to the fans who'd travelled to Ayrshire, but one Bairn had already said his goodbyes with a parting gift.

Goalkeeper Josh Wagenaar left the Bairns shortly after the disappointing draw, and departed without making a

single appearance for the club.

As he saw the supporters for one last

time he moved the opposite way from his team-mates and launched an immaculate goalkeepers' jersey - never properly used - into the away support.

An injury-free season from Robert Olejnik was a relatively error-free one too, and that led to a frustrating 10

months for the towering Canadian.

The only time he saw competitive action was in reserve matches at Stirling

Uni with the young academy hopefuls who've also been patiently waiting for their chance.

But Wagenaar isn't waiting around at Westfield. He has his own chance.

He's headed to the MLS in America for trials and summer training with Kansas City Wizards.

"It was a frustrating season for me," he admitted to Heraldsport. "But these things happen, particularly to goalkeepers where there's only one spot

on the team.

"Bobby Olejnik had a great season and played well for us so I had to wait my turn.

"I'm heading home to Canada, then I am going to train with the Kansas City Wizards, we'll see what happens there."

Although his first team football career has stalled since the switch north from Yeovil, Wagenaar has benefitted for

playing with an SPL club and enjoyed expanding his already broad horizons.

"I've experienced Scottish culture and it's a beautiful country. Everyone I've met has been great.

"I've even worn a kilt and I'll definitely wear it again.

"It's very free and I think I look pretty good in it too," he joked after donning national dress for the Falkirk players' awards ceremony.

"This time last year I was looking forward to the season and really optimistic, but it's not worked out the way

I wanted but I've really enjoyed my time at Falkirk.

"To be honest its not really ended the way any of us hoped either. The team deserved to stay up, everyone was great.

"I think that was the tightest group of players I've worked with. Everyone is so close in the locker room."

Wagenaar's difficult season extended that little bit longer though.

After a season full of warm-ups and half-time kickbouts with the likes of Ryan Flynn, Mark Stewart and Jack Compton

he headed south with the Canadian national squad to provide a pre-World Cup warm-up for the likes of Lionel

Messi, Carlos Tevez and Juan Roman Riquelme.

To cap off an altogether miserable time,

Wagenaar watched on from the bench, yet

again, as his nation was routed 5-0.

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/Fans-receive-a-parting-gift.6341893.jp

Looked into the keeping situation at KC, They have 32 y/o Dane Nielson in there. Reports have said he is the league's second highest paid keeper after Keller, making as much as $235,000. He's certainly not the league's second best, and at that pricetag this interest in Josh may stem from planning to drop salary for next year.

Nielson's back up looks a lot like Josh on paper: 6'5, 26 y/o, career back-up (although he is American). He was recovering from a bad shoulder last season and may not have much potential with the organization as he has been kicking around since 2006 without a proper first-team appearance.

Any thoughts from those more in the know?

Looked into the keeping situation at KC, They have 32 y/o Dane Nielson in there. Reports have said he is the league's second highest paid keeper after Keller, making as much as $235,000. He's certainly not the league's second best, and at that pricetag this interest in Josh may stem from planning to drop salary for next year.

Nielson's back up looks a lot like Josh on paper: 6'5, 26 y/o, career back-up (although he is American). He was recovering from a bad shoulder last season and may not have much potential with the organization as he has been kicking around since 2006 without a proper first-team appearance.

Any thoughts from those more in the know?

Jimmy Nielsen only signed a one year contract with KC so there is definitely an opportunity for Wagenaar here. Plus Nielsen's bio is not all that impressive for an import keeper, a career Danish league player. I wouldn't say his backup, Eric Kronberg, is similar to Wagenaar at all other than a similar age (1 year older). While Wagenaar has struggled to find a number 1 spot he has still managed to play a fair number of games with the exception of this year. Kronberg's only professional experience was 11 games in 2006 for Miami in the USL on loan. The fact that he has been with KC for 5 seasons and still has yet to make an appearance in a game suggests that they are not very high on him. So this does look like an excellent opportunity for Wagenaar if he can impress at the trial. MLS is a similar level of play to most of the leagues he has been in, he just needs to find a place where there is an opportunity to become number 1.

^ fair enough. For some reason I thought Josh was bigger than he actually is.

However, let's get one thing straight - besides the 23 games that Josh played in Lg 1 at Yeovil, he had a grand total of SEVEN league games played with his other three professional clubs over three years. So actually, except for that one unusual year in England, he has virtually never played since university. While I wish him luck and would love to be proven wrong, why so many are so keen on Wagenaar is completely beyond me.

^^ I am not saying he is super experienced but compared to Kronberg he is. Wagenaar has played pro for 4 years and in that time has played 5 games in the Dutch top division, 2 games in the Danish top division and 23 games in the English third tier. That is a lot better than 11 USL games in 5 years as a pro. I also don't think it is all that bad a record for a young keeper considering it is a hard position to break in to and they usually become starters and end their careers later than those in other positions. Also not sure why you are assuming (in another thread) he will be a sub if he signs with KC. If I were the coach and signed a young player while at the same time I have an older, expensive keeper who is underperforming as my number 1, I would certainly give the younger guy a chance to show what he can do before the season is over so I know if he is capable of being a starting keeper.

I havent watch the Venezuela game yet but how was Josh in goal? Does he looks like someone who can at least compete for a starting spot ın MLS?

On the conceded goal, It was a good strike by the Venezuelan but I also thought that it could have been stopped and that he was slightly out of position by conceded too much of the right had side. The Venezuelan had a less than ideal angle IMHO. There were differing opinions on it at the pub where I watched the game.

Other than that, I seem to recall some solid play.

I havent watch the Venezuela game yet but how was Josh in goal? Does he looks like someone who can at least compete for a starting spot ın MLS?

I don't think he had any chance on the goal (no more than most MLS keepers would have), and he made a phenomenal save early in the second half. He actually didn't have a lot to other than that, but on the basis of that match, I'd say yes, especially with the league needing another two starting keepers next year.

^^ I am not saying he is super experienced but compared to Kronberg he is. Wagenaar has played pro for 4 years and in that time has played 5 games in the Dutch top division, 2 games in the Danish top division and 23 games in the English third tier. That is a lot better than 11 USL games in 5 years as a pro. I also don't think it is all that bad a record for a young keeper considering it is a hard position to break in to and they usually become starters and end their careers later than those in other positions. Also not sure why you are assuming (in another thread) he will be a sub if he signs with KC. If I were the coach and signed a young player while at the same time I have an older, expensive keeper who is underperforming as my number 1, I would certainly give the younger guy a chance to show what he can do before the season is over so I know if he is capable of being a starting keeper.

I am assuming he will be a sub because, although relatively young, he is a career back-up. The credentials of most of the guys coming in to the MLS as starting keepers, either for expansion sides or new to their club are actually much higher than what Josh has on paper, I'm afraid. Sutton had well over a hundred matches and a league title when he came to MLS, Nielson the same plus two keeper of the year awards in Denmark, need I mention Kasey Keller? Chris Seitz at Philly is arguably the most similar of that group to Wagenaar but he lead his team to a NCAA championship and is still 23. And many feel he is over his head this season. There's no reason to believe that Nolly or Cronin, who have decent CVs and a little MLS experience, won't be their sides' starting keeper next year. Is Wagenaar in their company? Not by my estimation.

Look, I know some would be wondering why I seem to be so negative about Wagenaar. For me it's being realistic. I just feel he is a perfect example of what drives most V's crazy and what, in some cases, has held our men's program back over the years: seemingly overevaluating talent in the face of poor (or no) club form, and continued callups or playing time given to the same underperformers over other equally capable alternatives. I think Josh fits both categories perfectly. Three out of his four clubs were relegated while he was there on the bench, meaning that even on sinking ships managers who knew Josh much better than CSA coaches didn't feel he was the right guy to give the reigns to and turn things around. If I were a KC fan. I wouldn't be too excited about the news.

As an aside, Grizz, over the years you have pointed out, correctly, when the CSA has unfairly picked favourites, usually players of questionable technical ability and unproven club records (Peters and Serioux come to mind), over players who were playing regularly and performing decently. All I am saying is that currently Josh's case is the same, that he is the CSA darling that the program doesn't want to give up on. Peters and Serioux went on to forge pretty decent careers, proving perhaps that there was some untapped potential there. Hopefully Josh will do the same, but I have my doubts.

First I completely disagree with your assessment that Wagenaar is a CSA favourite. He hasn't been selected over more qualified players, he has mostly been selected because noone else was available especially since Begovic betrayed us. We are not calling a guy who has mostly been backup in his short career ahead of guys who are starters at a high level, we are calling him because we have no starters at a high level. Even Lars hasn't played much in the last few years and the only other guy starting was Onstad who has never been that great at international level.

You are calling a guy who has played pro for 4 years with only one year as a starter in the most difficult position to break in to a career backup? Give the guy a break! I am not saying he is the next Craig Forrest but it often takes a lot of luck as well as skill to make it as a keeper (look at Lars going to Cottbus as a starter and then the starter doesn't transfer as expected) and Wagenaar has mostly not had it. Yes he played on a team that was relegated but by all accounts the keeper for this team was also their best player. They didn't get relegated because the guy was letting in soft goals, they got relegated because the opposition was getting shots that were unstoppable.

You could look at a lot of keepers both in MLS and other leagues who became starters but at 26 didn't have a more impressive record than Josh. And you are comparing him to guys who don't really have more impressive records than him. Sure Sutton started 100 USL matches but the best USL teams today are probably League 1 level and the rest are League 2 to Conference level. During Sutton's time the level was about 1 division lower than it is now. Even your vaulted Dane with 2 best keeper awards in Denmark awards also "played" a year in the Championship with Leicester City who got relegated that year. How many games did he play that year? I will give you a hint, it is the same number Josh played for Falkirk at a similar level league. And by all accounts this Dane has been a bit disappointing so far at KC. MLS is a salary cap league so no they are not bringing in a big name big money keeper that the fans should get excited about but are hoping they can find a cheap keeper who can do just as good a job as the expensive Nielsen. Also your support of Monsalve ignores the fact he is playing in the very poor Finish league, by far the worst league in Scandanavia. I don't think that at his young age this is all that bad but I don't think with 14 Finnish league games he is a superior callup to Josh although we definitely need to keep our eye on him.

Now let's look at his record with the MNT. He has played 4 games (this apparently makes him a favourite in your opinion) one of which was in 2006 the others in 2009-10. He has 1 win, 1 tie and 2 losses in those games letting in 5 goals, 2 of which were on penalty shots (awarded by a ref working for a mafia betting syndicate). I certainly don't think the goal against Venezuela was stoppable or that he was at all out of position. It was a perfectly placed shot in the corner. Yes if he was standing more to the right he could have stopped it but then the player would have probably shot in the left corner which would have been open. When players get a clear shot on net we can't blame the keeper for not stopping it because they are going to shoot exactly where the keeper isn't. In the games I have seen him play, my assessment is that he has been adequate. I never felt he either won or lost us a game. He has been decent and shown some promise, nothing more, nothing less. Additionally, most of the games he has played for us have been when he wasn't playing regularly for his club which has to effect his form as well just as we have seen Lars form affected by this. In my opinion he has done well enough I would like to see him get some more opportunities to play for the MNT and hope he can get a good opportunity at the pro level as well just like I would like to see the same for Haidar. From what I have seen I think he could be a decent starting MLS keeper especially since I don't think the keeper level of MLS is particularly outstanding (look at how Onstad has performed internationally while being possibly the league's best keeper in the last 5 years, actually very similar to DeRo in being an MLS star and international failure (that was for you Rudi! :) ). I wish we didn't have to call guys like Josh and Haidar at all until they were established keepers but unfortunately we don't have a lot of options. I find it disturbing that even our clear number 1 keeper is a guy playing for a mid-table Norwegian team. Given this I don't see why anyone should write off a player like Josh this early in his career or complain about him getting playing time and callups. Even our USL teams (and probably FC Edmonton next year as well) don't have starting Canadian keepers, that is how bad the keeper situation is in Canada.

Referring to your aside, I don't think the CSA has ever had player favourites, it has been certain coaches. I don't agree that Serioux was ever a favourite but Peters certainly was a Yallop favourite and although noone can deny he was talented obviously he was played in WCQ matches far too early. The fact that he then signed with Yallops former team (plus many of the other dodgy selection decisions made by this coach) suggests there may have been imprieties with Yallop's selections similar to Mo's signing players who are represented by the same agent as he is. It is funny that the poor performance of Mitchell seems to erase the memory of many of how bad we were under Yallop. Mitchell at least seemed to have failed through lack of ability added to lack of player support/respect. Not good but at least genuine and you can't criticize him as a person. He did consistently call the best players even those who didn't like him. Yallop on the other hand seemed to make a lot of decisions that were dishonest/unethical which is why I still hold him to be the worst coach we have ever had and hope he never has any involvement with the national team program in any capacity.

As a further aside, if we need to get an even bigger hate on for that mother-f..ker Begovic, look at the quote I just found:

It's funny. I don't have any memory of Bosnia," he said. "I was born there but I've never been back. Part of me feels a curious connection and I do want to go there some day and see where I was born. It would just be nice. But Canada is the main thing in my life.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Lankhof/2007/07/01/4305227-sun.html

Aside number 3: As much as I criticized Djekanovic last year for poor play, he seems to be a lot more solid this year. This assessment should make a certain poster formerly known as Jeffrey happy! :)

End of Grizzly rant!

....at clubs like Yeovil and Falkirk that are a step down from MLS in quality terms at least where being able to start regularly is concerned. Seemed a reasonable enough assumption to me.

It is always hard to compare leagues but I would say a poor SPL team would probably be equivalent to a mid-table MLS team while a League 1 team would probably be equivalent to a lower table MLS team so I don't think there is much argument as far as gap in quality. That is irrelevant though because in this context the only thing that matters is the quality of the other keeper in the team. Since Wagenaar did indeed play regularly for Yeovil that is also not an issue. In Falkirk he was playing behind a very well regarded 23 year old keeper who was a product of Austria Wien and Aston Villa's academies. I am sure a number of MLS teams would be very interested in signing Robert Olejnik were he available and affordable and suspect we will see Olejnik at a higher level in the near future.

I was able to watch a webstream of the Kilmarnock vs Falkirk relegation decider described in the article, for what it's worth. It's getting easier to watch games from the smaller European leagues to get an idea of what the quality is like.

Maybe but I have also seen some pretty dreadful MLS matches as well. I don't think we should underestimate MLS but we also shouldn't overestimate it either. There are a lot of crappy European leagues and being European doesn't make them good. Likewise while I would say a good MLS team with its best 11 on the field would probably be the equivalent of a good 2nd Bundesliga team, there are many MLS players who are of the quality to be playing in the German 4th division and this becomes apparent once there are a few injuries or when a team has a poor manager who can't manage the salary cap. Having solid depth throughout the roster is the big weakness of MLS and its salary cap system and where it compares badly to teams in mediocre 1st divisions like Scotland or in lower divisions in the stronger football countries.

Working out with KC may also just be a way to get himself into the MLS arena. I think he could provide Nolly with good competition here in Vancouver, I know I'd welcome Wagenaar.

He may even be of an interest to TFC, as all signs point to Frei eventually moving to bigger and better things.

The more domestic players in NA playing in the MLS and USL the better for the CMNT

MLS is athletically and physically up there with top tier leagues in Europe, but technically, soccer IQ and soccer skill wise, they're 2nd or 3rd tier. Once they improve on that, they'll be up there with top tier European leagues.

Canadians are capable enough to become technically gifted players. Hopefully with 3 MLS Canadian clubs, we can influence the league to become more technical minded with our Canadians, but I doubt it since Americans seem to drool over being athletic (I am saying this based on conversation American soccer fans have about how they’ll be best in the world if they top athletes played soccer instead of football, baseball or basketball).

(I am saying this based on conversation American soccer fans have about how they’ll be best in the world if they top athletes played soccer instead of football, baseball or basketball).

I think this is an important point. I listened to a podcast with ESPN's Bill Simmons last week where we talked about soccer almost exclusively by way of analogy to basketball players, and in which he opined that if the likes of Lebron James had taken to soccer instead of basketball, America would be a world power. He fundamentally misunderstands that unlike gridiron or hoops, soccer is not a sport of athletic freaks, and is one in which attributes like balance and fitness generally are of greater value than "hops" or straight speed.

Last post on this, I promise.

Haidar will be back in camp in France in coming weeks, presumably Nimes' starting keeper for the new season of L2. Wagenaar is unemployed, presumably watching the World Cup at home on the couch, and possibly training with KC later this summer with (realistically) a view to possibly being a starting keeper in spring of 2011, if he decides to stick with MLS. I for one can't see for a second how the Nielson we say play TFC yesterday could be unseated by Josh, for example. Or Jay Nolly.

Josh has played for Canada at pretty much every age level from mid teens until last month, which is why I say he one of the CSA's "guys". There is a relationship there already, which is understandable. Josh has been loyal and always answered the call ( see: Hastings, Stalteri, Onstad for more info), which does mean a lot to me and, presumably, to the CSA as well. But if you're Haidar, going into the camp as an outsider, I could feel for the guy if he was to wonder why it wasn't Josh getting the 20 minutes, if any minutes at all.

Fast forward six months and Haidar should by all accounts have played half a season in France, I mean, he has been kept under contract, and has had faith shown in him by his first professional club, two things that Josh clearly hasn't going for him. And all of a sudden Algeria, let's say, asks him to come and play a one-off for his country of birth. And probably start, since they have no great situation with their keepers either. And what will he remember? The 20 minutes Canada gave him against Venezuela? Would he wait for the next B Friendly with Canada?

It's admittedly only hypothetical and a tad dramatic but I think some of you can see where I am going after losing or otherwise insulting a lot of good players who are on an upward trajectory in the careers in part because we have gone with good old Canadian program faithfuls who are headed in entirely different directions.

I agree Jono but that doesn't alter Bill Simmon's basic contention.

Most of the best American (and Canadian) athletes do not go into soccer. The Yanks go for football and basketball while Canadians go for hockey (for the most part). A better analogy than Lebron James (and from a Canadian perspective) would be Steve Nash. He's no freak (apart from his level of talent). He could have chosen soccer. Instead, he ended up as a basketball MVP and millionaire.

Hockey players are also, for the most part, not athletic freaks and to be fair, gridiron linemen may be freaks but corner backs, running backs, receivers, safeties and quarterbacks are generally not freaks either, just top notch athletes. If they had grown up in a different sports culture, many of those guys could very well have gotten into soccer and some of them may have been great.

The point is valid. His analogy was weak.

Maybe but I have also seen some pretty dreadful MLS matches as well. I don't think we should underestimate MLS but we also shouldn't overestimate it either. There are a lot of crappy European leagues and being European doesn't make them good.

Think this BBC story provides an insight where the smallest SPL sides (like Falkirk last season) fit in financially in an English context:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/barrow/8717508.stm

Barrow joint-boss Dave Bayliss has revealed that the Bluebirds are facing competition from a Scottish Premier League side for defender Paul Edwards.

SPL teams sometimes can't compete with the wages offered by Blue Square Conference sides. There is a vast gulf between the finances of the larger clubs and the relegation strugglers in the SPL. In smaller European countries it's best to consider the club rather than the division. Sasha Kljestan moving from Chivas USA to Anderlecht is almost certainly going to be a definite step up in quality terms for him just as moving to Rangers was for Mo Edu but a move to a smaller side like Lokeren or Hamilton Accies probably wouldn't be.

Likewise while I would say a good MLS team with its best 11 on the field would probably be the equivalent of a good 2nd Bundesliga team,.....

That was the argument with Wagenaar though wasn't it? Whether he is likely to be a starter in MLS. I don't think many backup goalkeepers from clubs just relegated from the SPL would get a move to a 2.Bundesliga side. Regionalliga would probably be more realistic. I suspect from the Wizard's perspective part of the appeal of Wagenaar might be that if it works out great but if it doesn't the Whitecaps might take him in the expansion draft instead of a player they would prefer to keep.

^^ If I had as much time to waste as you apparently do I would find an article where some lower league player signed in a much higher league (no to be true to your example was rumoured to have a team in a higher league interested in him) and conclude that league was crap based on them signing this lower league player (who in this case has mostly played in League 1 in the last 5 years before joining a Conference team for a short period). If you actually had any critical thinking skills you might also have noticed that although the article headline that you quote claims that Barrow's manager has revealed they are facing a competing bid from an SPL team, the actual quote of the manager only states they are facing competition from a Scottish team with no league or team specified. And despite your assertion that small SPL teams sometimes (yes there are anomolies where lower league teams sometimes have a lot of money but those are exceptions) can't compete with Conference side wages this same Conference manager states he is worried that there will be offer made that they can't compete with.

Many 2nd Bundesliga teams would be interested in trialing a relatively young backup keeper from an SPL side if they thought he had talent. While I would put MLS teams on par with the 2nd Bundesliga when their best players are playing their depth is poorer and that includes the keeper position. Personally I don't know whether or not he has the ability to become a starter in MLS or not. However, those claiming he is doomed to failure because of them judging his 4 years as a pro as years of failure are off the mark. The predictions that Haidar is also going to be better than him and deserves starts now based on 6 decent professional games are also mistaken. I have only seen Josh play 2 or 3 games with the national team, far too few to make a prediction one way or another. On the other hand, in those few appearances I have seen he hasn't been outstanding but also hasn't looked any poorer than Onstad or Sutton, one of whom was the top keeper in MLS. Onstad also spent two years in the SPL as a backup without starting even one game. 2 years later he won the MLS Cup and was named keeper of the year. Josh may or may not suceed but there is no reason to be writing him off right now. As much as I dislike it we don't really have any better options than him other than Lars. We have a couple who are possibly better than him are also possibly not as good as him. Guys like Monsalve and Haidar are even less proven than Josh. I hope they all get their chance and all do well both internationally and professionally but at the moment there is no reason to write any of them off or favourite one of them over the other.

^^ If I had as much time to waste as you apparently do....If you actually had any critical thinking skills....but at the moment there is no reason to write any of them off....

Why are you getting so worked up about this? I'm from Scotland originally and still follow what happens in the SPL quite closely so the comments I made are based on a lot more than one BBC story about a Barrow defender. On the SPL strugglers versus Conference finances thing here is a much better link, which directly quotes an SPL manager describing how his club can't compete with top Conference sides on wages:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/st_mirren/7137684.stm

St Mirren manager Gus MacPherson has revealed that some Conference clubs in England are able to pay more in wages than his Scottish Premier League side.

The Buddies boss was speaking to a counterpart from the Blue Square Premier League while on a scouting mission in England last week.

"He was telling me some of the budgets of clubs there and they are bigger than ours," MacPherson told BBC Sport.

"It was something us we already knew, but we have to remind our fans."

Falkirk are much the same size as St Mirren and both were deeply involved in the relegation battle this past season so that may be a useful reality check for some people about the sort of clubs that play in the top tier in some of the smaller fully pro leagues within UEFA. In some cases you are looking at a level of finance similar to a fifth tier side in England in other cases the largest clubs can be comparable in stature to a Premiership side. You have to look at the club rather than the division to make a comparison with MLS.

Beyond that where do you get this idea that people are writing off Josh Wagenaar in this thread? Being a backup for an MLS team would put him on the same level that Greg Sutton is at right now and he has been heavily involved with the national team in recent years.

Beyond that where do you get this idea that people are writing off Josh Wagenaar in this thread? Being a backup for an MLS team would put him on the same level that Greg Sutton is at right now and he has been heavily involved with the national team in recent years.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that Josh is now trialing with the Seattle Sounders:

http://rams.football-news-update.com/tag/seattle-sounders/

The following players are currently training with Sounders FC: Goalkeepers (4): Terry Boss, Chris Eylander*, Kasey Keller, Josh Wagenaar*; Defenders (10): Taylor Graham, Leo Gonzalez, Jhon Kennedy Hurtado, Patrick Ianni, Tyrone Marshall, Jeff Parke, James Riley, Zach Scott, Tyson Wahl, Bobby Warshaw*; Midfielders (8): Osvaldo Alonso, David Estrada, Brad Evans, Freddie Ljungberg, Sanna Nyassi, Michael Seamon, Nathan Sturgis, Peter Vagenas; Forwards (7): Michael Fucito, Nate Jaqua, Roger Levesque, Miguel Montao, Fredy Montero, Pat Noonan, Steve Zakuani.

Archived