19-Mercredi 21 juillet vs St Louis

20-Mercredi 28 juillet vs Vancouver

21-Samedi 31 juillet @ Baltimore

22-Samedi 7 août @ Caroline

23-Mercredi 11 août vs Baltimore

24-Samedi 14 août @ Rochester

25-Samedi 21 août @ Baltimore

26-Vendredi 27 août vs Rochester

INT- Samedi 4 septembre – adversaire à déterminer ?????

27-Samedi 11 septembre @ Miami

28-Dimanche 19 septembre vs Tampa Bay

29-Vendredi 24 septembre @ Vancouver

30-Dimanche 3 octobre vs Austin

Taken from the Impact Facebook page

argggggggggg, why all those bloody Sunday afternoon games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like they have to rival the Als Saturday night , and their is obviously no Hockey......

what a piss off. Since I'll be working during 50% of the matches , I will not be getting season tickets.

argggggggggg, why all those bloody Sunday afternoon games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like they have to rival the Als Saturday night , and their is obviously no Hockey......

what a piss off. Since I'll be working during 50% of the matches , I will not be getting season tickets.

That blows if you have to work, but for me they're great because I can bring my little guy :)

The Impact schedule has been incovenient for me the last couple of years. It used to be that i could make it out for at least one game per year. There was always at least one home game on a long weekend and/or the games weren't all played on Sunday and midweek. But as it stand now, Sunday is usually the travel day for me and, again, I dont see any home game on a long weekend listed there.

I'd be curious to see some market research results and studies on optimal scheduling days for these events. For example why is Sunday evening deemed the best day? The lynx used to favour friday night games and MLSEL seems fixed on Saturday afternoon.

I'd be curious to see some market research results and studies on optimal scheduling days for these events. For example why is Sunday evening deemed the best day? The lynx used to favour friday night games and MLSEL seems fixed on Saturday afternoon.

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't know about the Lynx, but I know TFC polled its fans.

As a season ticket holder and subscriber to the e-newsletter, I've never once been asked for my opinion. It's this "we know what we're doing" mentality which is still holding the Impact back even with its own fans, and which proved catastrophic for Canada-Honduras.

I find it hard to be to critical on the Impact having settled on a consistent time and day for home games, although I agree night games had a very good atmosphere there is no reason Sunday games cant get stronger and stronger in the 114.

Its not about the moms and tots coming to the games its about building a larger and larger group in 114.

Now does a night game appeal more to the 20 to 30 year olds I think are the real key market the Impact should be building, you bet, but I also suspect if you did a Market survey those 20 to 30 year olds dont have a lot of demands on their time on Sunday afternoons, so if you can begin to capture them it can build.

My complaint is the V cup games get front loaded rather then later in the season.

Now does a night game appeal more to the 20 to 30 year olds I think are the real key market the Impact should be building, you bet, but I also suspect if you did a Market survey those 20 to 30 year olds dont have a lot of demands on their time on Sunday afternoons, so if you can begin to capture them it can build.

Sunday afternoons in Montreal are made for lounging around, Tam Tams, Piknik Elektronik, late brunches, etc. Saturdays wouldn't be as bad, but most 20-30's don't want to go and get all hot and bothered in 30 degree heat during a Montreal summer.

I still think Saturday nights (7pm) would be best.

From the Impact facebook after many negative comments in regards to their piss poor schedule

'' Merci pour vos commentaires. Comme vous pouvez le constater, les matchs la fin de semaine seront en après-midi. Les deux principales raisons qui expliquent cette décision sont les suivantes: 1-Augmenter nos chances d'avoir la meilleure température possible en avril, mai, septembre et octobre. 2-Pour répondre à la demande de notre télédiffuseur Radio-Canada.''

Basically , their two excuses are that they want to make sure to have nice weather ( LOL , bullshit ) and it's to please Radio-Canada ( french CBC ) who owns the t.v. rights.

Both answers piss me off because the Impact seems to bend over to Radio-Canada who IMO is far from useful in helping promote the team.....

Archived