Jazic to TFC?

nolando

Is this really exciting news? (No offence to the guy who otherwise could be remembered as one bad back-pass away from an old reliable call-up for the nats.)

He turns 34 next month...don't they already have Brennan in a similar position and stage of his career?

Why not Hastings if geriatric left sided Canadians is your thing?

Maybe Preki is thinking that Jazic is better with the ball at his feet than Hastings? Plus Hastings would have to be released from his contract...

Brennan on the other hand makes a cool 100K more than Jazic, that's a pretty good reason to replace him.

Why not Hastings if geriatric left sided Canadians is your thing?

Take your pick from because he's under contract with Hamilton Accies and they might demand a transfer fee, doesn't speak Serbo-Croat (or whatever people prefer to call it these days), hasn't played for Preki before and isn't as good at distribution so would probably be more of a Mo Johnston signing (ISTR he tried to make it happen at one point) for reasons why Jazic might be preferred but where are you getting this Jazic trade stuff from? I see nothing about it over on the RPB board and the latest from Kristian Jack on twitter is that Brennan has been resigned but Serioux hasn't (there are rumours elsewhere of an elbow injury), which makes sorting out the central defence an even bigger priority:-

http://twitter.com/kristianjack/

TFC follow up: turns out Brennan has signed for 2010 although it was unannounced. Serioux hasn't been offered a deal and remains unsigned.

Latest on the situation at centre half in the Portuguese media is that Jorge Andrade has been signed:-

http://futebol365.pt/noticias/artigo.asp?ID=27505&CAT=Nacional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Andrade

but that is probably another case of a trial being reported as a contract as with Ibrahim Said.

To save people having to click the link if they just want the info relevant to this thread he is happy at Chivas, knows nothing about a trade being in the works and makes some positive comments about Preki's coaching.

Yes, it would be terrible for people to support independent soccer media. We're, after all, inundated with coverage of the domestic game here.

To save people having to click the link if they just want the info relevant to this thread he is happy at Chivas, knows nothing about a trade being in the works and makes some positive comments about Preki's coaching.

Yes, it would be terrible for people to support independent soccer media. We're, after all, inundated with coverage of the domestic game here.

I would have a lot more sympathy for your argument if you put the information in a short article in which one could quickly scroll down and find the information one wants. However, I have no intention of listening to a 40 minute podcast or even just a long interview with Jazic where he apparently discusses topics that don't interest me like Preki and Halifax donairs to find out his opinion on a trade rumour. Thus, I am happy that BBTB posted a one sentence summary of the relative information. In fact, posters regularly post summaries on this forum of long interviews for those who don't have the time to listen and I don't see the authors of those interviews complaining about it.

Personally, I have no interest in listening to an entire podcast in order to hear Jazic's reaction a trade rumour. I appreciate BBTB's simple summary. That being said, there is no surprise that DR, BBTB, and Grizzly are involved in an argument on this board. It's like the sun setting in the west. You just come to expect it.

Personally, I have no interest in listening to an entire podcast in order to hear Jazic's reaction a trade rumour. I appreciate BBTB's simple summary. That being said, there is no surprise that DR, BBTB, and Grizzly are involved in an argument on this board. It's like the sun setting in the west. You just come to expect it.

Yes just as one expects the holier than thou comment to follow from such a fine, upstanding member of this board with no history of quarrels with other members like yourself.

And Rudi, do you agree with DR's opinion that there was something wrong with BBTB posting a one sentence summary of the information we were interested in instead of having everyone either listen or search through the 40 minute podcast or not knowing what Jazic had to say about the rumour?

Archived