Nov 18: Canada vs Poland [R]

Jarrek

Did one of you see any of our midfielders give a ball positioning Friend or Radz in goalscoring position ?

Our midfield is useless. And Hutschinson proves another time that when he doesn't want to play, he can be worse than an amateur league player.

The smart one price to Jakovic, that well understands that such games aren't a punition but well a good way to get experience and learn.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that this game sets up perfectly for a Radz farewell, but if he is still quick, dangerous, and one of our best options, then he should be persuaded to stay until properly replaced - hopefully before the age of 50. If he does stick around though, it will likely only be part-time and probably just for friendlies in 2010, not the 2011 GC.

Without knowing what Hoilett is going to do, we have to see Friend, Hume and Jackson as the striking core for the next few years. Whether it is looking for a big step up, or getting playing time after returning from injury, all three could benefit from more playing time at the international level.

quote:Originally posted by KAS

Without knowing what Hoilett is going to do, we have to see Friend, Hume and Jackson as the striking core for the next few years. Whether it is looking for a big step up, or getting playing time after returning from injury, all three could benefit from more playing time at the international level.

Those three combined have less than half as many goals as Gerba.

quote:Originally posted by way2goeh

omg, they showed hart on the tv instead of that polish coach. Peters has impressed me defensively and offensively. I know he isnt tall, ut hes got speed and a good first pass, usually

So true. I think he's not doing himself any favours by playing for Ipswich and the reserves.

Archived