Away Trip Impact at Toronto (Deadline April 17)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

We here in the centre of the universe welcome our hinterland visitors. The quickly moving metal things on the paths are called "cars." You should try not to walk in front of those. Good luck. I hope you enjoy yo0ur time here in civilization.

LOL WTF? :D

We here in the centre of the universe welcome our hinterland visitors. The quickly moving metal things on the paths are called "cars." You should try not to walk in front of those. Good luck. I hope you enjoy yo0ur time here in civilization.

Second of two most retarded posts on this thread, both from same author.

Anyways, I might have to get tickets on my own, so I would like to know where MTL supporters will be this year. I'm guessing section 104 like last year, but I just want to be sure. Can anyone confirm?

quote:Originally posted by Philippe

Second of two most retarded posts on this thread, both from same author.

Anyways, I might have to get tickets on my own, so I would like to know where MTL supporters will be this year. I'm guessing section 104 like last year, but I just want to be sure. Can anyone confirm?

If you want tickets you should call the number listed above for Spiral tours tomorrow. As far as I know he has already given TFC the final numbers for the tickets we need but he might be able to get a few more if you are quick. As stated above, the bus is full so you would have to get to Toronto yourself. You could ask if Jeff were interested in putting on a slightly bigger bus but it might be too late for him to arrange that. We will be in section 104 like last year. You could try calling TFC for tickets but these are the only tickets left for the match and it is my understanding that TFC would sell the tickets we didn't take to Toronto fans as they have a waiting list for tickets. They told me they only wanted to make one group sale to Montreal. If you want to call them and see, again I would do it tomorrow.

Do they also have "Tazers" ?

Oh and let me guess... That red light we see coming at us is most probably a flare thrown at us by some "civilized" TFC fans?

quote:Originally posted by Mpenza

Oh and let me guess... That red light we see coming at us is most probably a flare thrown at us by some "civilized" TFC fans?

Better to see an object coming at you in the night sky, unlike the rocks and coins hurled at us last year. :D

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Better to see an object coming at you in the night sky, unlike the rocks and coins hurled at us last year. :D

I remember reading about how some of the stuff falling on you guys, was stuff you threw up at them falling back down to earth.

;)

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Rocks! Haha... yes, of course. And a moped too. Did you see it?

And of course, we started it, I bet? Great clowning act again! Love it. :D

Tell me... How many years are you going to complain about half a dozen 16 year-olds kids who insulted you and whom you did happily beat up 7 vs 1 afterwards? You beat them up, case closed. You won, if we can call that a victory.

The alleged rock incident happened in T.O. as far as I know. Never heard of such problems in Montreal. In fact, the only objects thrown I've seen were granola bars thrown at us by TFC fans and a burnt up smoke bomb shell (hard carboard) that one of us threw down the back of the stand (oh and an empty plastic bottle too... scary...), but that's it as far as I know. Police quickly moved in and pushed us away from the back row.

Oh, the memories. Boy, I can't wait to see what's going to happen on May 13th. Exciting Toronto hooligan stuff planned?

Tell me... How many years are you going to complain about half a dozen 16 year-olds kids who insulted you and whom you did happily beat up 7 vs 1 afterwards? You beat them up, case closed. You won, if we can call that a victory.

The alleged rock incident happened in T.O. as far as I know. Never heard of such problems in Montreal. In fact, the only objects thrown I've seen were granola bars thrown at us by TFC fans and a burnt up smoke bomb shell (hard carboard) that one of us threw down the back of the stand (oh and an empty plastic bottle too... scary...), but that's it as far as I know. Police quickly moved in and pushed us away from the back row.

Oh, the memories. Boy, I can't wait to see what's going to happen on May 13th. Exciting Toronto hooligan stuff planned?

There are a few more than six people there.

The point being is that it's a bit rich hearing other supporter's groups (and this is MLS wide, not aimed specifically at UM02) making claims that it's “only them guys that do stuff wrong and that we're all angels.”

There are guys in the TFC groups that would happily tear you a new one if that was asked of them. But the group mores stop them from doing that. I have a hard time imagining that UM02 is any different. So let’s not fool ourselves with delusions of our own moral superiority.

The alleged rock incident happened in T.O. as far as I know. Never heard of such problems in Montreal.

I'm telling you of them now. Please don't play that ignorance game with me, you were all over the threads in which the rocks and coins being thrown from behind the fence was described.

It was obvious by my ':D' that I was taking the piss out of your post, considering you guys had a bunch of idiotic 17 year olds throw **** at us, and you were highlighting a couple of idiotic 17 yr olds throwing flares at our stadium.

You can continue with this indignant act of yours if you wish though, it's quite becoming of you.

TFC is the victim!

Ah yes, the post of a guy who has no actual argument. [8)]

Archived