Away Trip Impact at Toronto (Deadline April 17)

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

^I don't know, despite the gratuitous use of smiley faces, it seems to be getting a bit tense in this thread. Let's just agree that we all hate Portland! :D[:P][:o)]

As a TFC fan I am completely ambivalent towards Portland. Now, if you were to replace Portland with Columbus I'm sure you could get me frothing at the mouth with hate.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Mpenza

I wish we'd spend a week in Toronto. It's a lovely city.

I am assuming you would expect the girls of TO, would welcome you as the did for El Grande Grizzly in Mexico ?

Seriously though the red patch boys et and the other TFC supporters groups should welcome a strong and vocal Montreal Presence for the good of the game.

I would hope the red patch folks do some soul searching to ensure they cheer for the home club but do not enter into territory that would force the CSA to sanction the team for any actions by the fans of TFC.

quote:Originally posted by Trillium

I am assuming you would expect the girls of TO, would welcome you as the did for El Grande Grizzly in Mexico ?

Seriously though the red patch boys et and the other TFC supporters groups should welcome a strong and vocal Montreal Presence for the good of the game.

I would hope the red patch folks do some soul searching to ensure they cheer for the home club but do not enter into territory that would force the CSA to sanction the team for any actions by the fans of TFC.

What are you talking about?

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

What are you talking about?

Rudi.. Mpenza posted I responded he said... hey wish I could spend a week in TO.. and I said oh.. I assume you Mpenza expect the girls of TO to greet you as the girls did to El Grande in Mexico ..

Now .. seriously what part of the thread do you not get ?

You and the RPB crew apparently are deeply fustrated re the boys from Montreal and there level of charm etc. ... worried that in May they might do well at your stadia and the downtown bars before the game ?

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

How Montreal is awarded the V-Cup by default after we invade the pitch and ritualistically torture and kill Adam Braz, I assume. And by "we" I mean the Red Patch, of course. 'Cause clearly he's talking to a lot of RPB here at the Vs...

Geez media guy do you think the average RPB member even knows about this url ?

Rudi.. Mpenza posted I responded he said... hey wish I could spend a week in TO.. and I said oh.. I assume you Mpenza expect the girls of TO to greet you as the girls did to El Grande in Mexico ..

You and the RPB crew apparently are deeply fustrated re the boys from Montreal and there level of charm etc. ... worried that in May they might do well at your stadia and the downtown bars before the game ?

You "seriously" don't know what part of your post I didn't get?

I'm not RPB, but your implication that they need to do some "soul searching" in order to not get the team sanctioned by the CSA is preposterous. When have TFC been even close to being sanctioned by the CSA for anything?

So again I ask, what are you talking about?

Either learn to express your thoughts better, or get some new ones.

Regardless, there will be no one here worrying about Montreal doing well in downtown bars before the game with their level of charm, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Is anyone within UM02 worried about TFC fans having a good time in Montreal bars in June? What a ridiculous thought.

Wow, that's some trash talk....the level of charm of MTL supporters....

Trillium, are you living your life by procuration of El Grande's life?

On that note, I humbly exit stage left, at least for a couple of weeks...

How many posts did you make after this one till today rudi ?

Seriously rudi if your going to be a Carverite and take your ball and go home cause you don't like what your told by others at least have the Geordie stubborness to stick it out for more then a day or two or three....

REWNGA !

quote:Originally posted by loyola Your right Loyola, I should apologize to rudi .. level of charm seems to be a down right trashy thing to say... I wll in future attempt to not be so .. confrontational, but of course then it might go over the heads of some four letter nicks on the thread.

Procuration (Lat. procurare, to take care of) is the action of taking care of, hence management, stewardship, agency. The word is applied to the authority or power delegated to a procurator, or agent, as well as to the exercise of such authority expressed frequently by procuration (per procurationem), or shortly per pro.,

No, I deny taking care of El Grande, now if you mean do I enjoy living vicariously due to the "success" El Grande has with "Las muchachas más hermosas de Monterry viejo " you bet I do ...

How many posts did you make after this one till today rudi ?

I was dragged back in by my unexplainable morbid need to try to decipher your inane posts. As you'll notice, three days had passed between my "exit stage left" post and my re-entering this thread in the message board equivalent of being drawn to a car crash (your stupid RPB sanction post).

I fully intended on leaving this thread, and haven't posted in here in a few days. And here you are calling me out again.

Whatever, have at it.

You "seriously" don't know what part of your post I didn't get?

I'm not RPB, but your implication that they need to do some "soul searching" in order to not get the team sanctioned by the CSA is preposterous. When have TFC been even close to being sanctioned by the CSA for anything?

So again I ask, what are you talking about?

Either learn to express your thoughts better, or get some new ones.

I guess you skipped over the preceding sentence .. "Seriously though the red patch boys et and the other TFC supporters groups should welcome a strong and vocal Montreal Presence for the good of the game."

If you knew how to read in context you might have clue how to understand the phrases... and no, I did not say the CSA was close to or ever had sanctioned the TFC re fan behavior for MLS games, but you got to realize the "Voyageurs Cup" is under CSA control not MLS.

According to newsreports MLS has apparently told MLSE, and or the former Manager for TFC to change thier behavior .... and to get back to the field and manager rather then sit in the stands.

So in its history TFC has been subject to sanctions and or direction by the superior body they are subserviant to rudi.

So one would hope for the good of game, no one would err and go where the game would have black mark in Toronto by ill controlled, beer fueled supporters tossing illegal and banned flares, burning innocent fans or starting silly indefensible chants.

But hey rudi... you can do your thing if you want, just understand the consquences of your actions.

I guess you skipped over the preceding sentence .. "Seriously though the red patch boys et and the other TFC supporters groups should welcome a strong and vocal Montreal Presence for the good of the game."

If you knew how to read in context you might have clue how to understand the phrases... and no, I did not say the CSA was close to or ever had sanctioned the TFC re fan behavior for MLS games, but you got to realize the "Voyageurs Cup" is under CSA control not MLS.

According to newsreports MLS has apparently told MLSE, and or the former Manager for TFC to change thier behavior .... and to get back to the field and manager rather then sit in the stands.

So in its history TFC has been subject to sanctions and or direction by the superior body they are subserviant to rudi.

So one would hope for the good of game, no one would err and go where the game would have black mark in Toronto by ill controlled, beer fueled supporters tossing illegal and banned flares, burning innocent fans or starting silly indefensible chants.

But hey rudi... you can do your thing if you want, just understand the consquences of your actions.

You really don't have the first clue about A) the relationship between the supporter's groups and the FO in Toronto, or B) what actually typically happens in section 111-114 & 127 at BMO Field.

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

You really don't have the first clue about A) the relationship between the supporter's groups and the FO in Toronto, or B) what actually typically happens in section 111-114 & 127 at BMO Field.

So great font of knowledge.. what is the relationship between the supporter's groups and the FO in Toronto ? Care to provide some details and knowledge to the great unwashed ?

And I have no knowledge of what happens at BMO field in a supporters section ?

What happens media guy .. is people stand, drink, laugh, sometimes cry .. whine and at times sing, its what happens in all supporters areas, but of course some times folks on the fringe dont also understand the discipline needed in a supporters group and they sometimes make bad decisions.

If you think that never has happened in TO your not very good at understanding human nature, and for that your claim to be media guy .. becomes pretty darn suspect.

Looking forward to your edifications and Montreals visit to Toronto for the Voyageurs Cup, will you be there wearing your colours ?

<mod>

Okay this topic has gotten very, very, boring. Since the deadline for those wishing to make the trip to Toronto has long passed but the topic still refuses to die as it drifts wildly off course, without further adieu, LOCKED.

Needing more coffee

Cheeta

P.S. Griz, if you want to re-open the topic, because there may be an opportunity for late comers to join the "tour" for example, please do and we'll keep it strictly informational.

</mod>

Archived