Caps vs Impact - Round 1(R)

tmcmurph

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: Missed the TV thread. Seeing as I'm here, I'll share that I was in Quebec recently for a conference and I used everything I ever learned in 12 years of French Immersion/Programme Cadre to try to get with any one of the 10 very hot French girls from the Montreal firm hosting the conference. Results: Lame Quebecer husbands/boyfriends 10 YNWA 0. I won't claim to be the best looking Anglophone in the world, but I swear the Church and Quebecois indoctrination is the only thing ensuring you Ultras keep getting laid.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

EDIT: Missed the TV thread. Seeing as I'm here, I'll share that I was in Quebec recently for a conference and I used everything I ever learned in 12 years of French Immersion/Programme Cadre to try to get with any one of the 10 very hot French girls from the Montreal firm hosting the conference. Results: Lame Quebecer husbands/boyfriends 10 YNWA 0. I won't claim to be the best looking Anglophone in the world, but I swear the Church and Quebecois indoctrination is the only thing ensuring you Ultras keep getting laid.

Well in my case you are forgetting "The Grizzly Charm"!;)

Thank you USLLive!

Decent 1st half. Ultras in good voice and a decent crowd out tonight. A very decent paying crowd.

I don't know how Montreal is doing it but they're looking the better side with some good movement. Vancouver looks like they want to run Montreal down a little and that's maybe not a bad strategy but we'll see. As the 2nd half gets on with the score level and we start to see the legs start going wobbly Vancouver might find more of field opening up.

I don't think Montreal can afford to go to Swangard without a win under their belt.

Hell of a match! It's a shame there is no replay system for USL Live, I'd like to see exactly what warranted the red card. The one english commentator guy said he took a swing, it must have been while the camera was focused on Grande et al. Vancouver deserved a late goal, Montreal really let their defenses down a few times on the Cap counter attacks. The 2nd leg will be a classic I'm sure.

Red card was... I don't know, but a bit weird! I think it was a bad call, but I'm not sure.

But we should have win by at least 2 or 3 goal, but Byers miss everything tonight. He was so bad.

Hopefully Brown will be back Sunday, like Testo, Braz and Pesoli and maybe Di Lorenzo, so our defense will be more tight and stable.

They showed the replay on the big screen at the match, the goaltender took a good old fashioned closed-fist swing at Ribeiro. Couldn't tell from the angle if he connected or not, obviously not well anyhow, bt intent couldn't have been clearer. The stadium couldn't beleive it either until that replay because no one saw the incident live.

EDIT: oh about the match itself, I thought Vancouver did realy well to keep it to 1 and actully threaten occasionally. That said, if Byers could have finished at even a Metro-league level it'd have been 3-0 without a doubt. He must be Caps fans new best freind. He must have been suffering though temperature wise, never played anywhere but the caribean before.

Archived