Jose Pekerman linking again w/canadian post

Javier

Yesterday night in our cable football channel T y C sports(argentina) , the Qualifiying report section was again linking Jose Pekerman with the canadian post and that the situation is in talks is this correct?

Do you have any more news up there about this ?

do you have any sources from inside CSA?

Regards

Javier

quote:Originally posted by Keano

Of course if it was true we'd hear about it three weeks later by passing an article from an obscure Hungarian tabloid through babelfish, so it's very possible...

After the job was handed by the CSA to a deaf mute who was related to CSA board members through adoptive cousins of the CSA office janitor's third wife from Nunavut simply because he was 'familiar with' the CSA way.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

After the job was handed by the CSA to a deaf mute who was related to CSA board members through adoptive cousins of the CSA office janitor's third wife from Nunavut simply because he was 'familiar with' the CSA way.

Now that's "running with it" [^]

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

I think the question is about timing. If a decent coach is available right now then there's no reason we shouldn't hire him right now regardless of the situation.

I suspect that the hammer will fall on Mitchell if we don't beat Honduras (maybe a 1:00 am meeting in a hotel room in Honduras :).

I think, if the CSA dumps Mitchell, they will wait until it is impossible for us to qualify for the World Cup.

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

They should have fired him already, I think they will keep him until the CSA have hired a female coach and seeing who else can be recycled.

Maybe the CSA should hire a female coach for the MNT!!! Some women in soccer have more balls than men do.... :D

Archived