Guest Jeffery S.

The JP coach says they'll beat the Impact by four clear goals for sure in Trinidad.

Right, only if they ask Warner's son for cash to pay off the refs.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

The JP coach says they'll beat the Impact by four clear goals for sure in Trinidad.

Right, only if they ask Warner's son for cash to pay off the refs.

Jeffery surely a FIFA vp would not allow his son to bribe the referees with girls and money and gifts in TT ?

That is a shocking comment, I mean will the referees be from Guyana or SVG ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
quote:Originally posted by Ed

Probably banned by the mods. I was warned about one this AM as I started the ruckus.

WTF?

Banned for what? If he is banned, I believe the rest of us should be informed as to why, as MA was a longtime poster on this board who contributed quite a bit.

No one is banned. (Unless something is going on I don't know about or have been informed of).

If you look at the 1st post, it was edited by MA earlier today. He's edited posts & topics of his own accord.

His profile is still active so he hasn't been locked out/banned from posting by an Admin.

No e-mails from anyone so I'm as much in the dark about this as the rest of you but from where I sit, no one is banned. At least not recently.

I'm not banned. I quit.

I don't want to be a member of a forum that deletes my posts.

I feel its a matter of opinion by politically correct losers that what I wrote was offensive. And even if it was offensive, I feel only the offensive word should have been deleted.

I don't like heavy handed moderating, especially in light of a lot of the crap that is deemed acceptable here.

I'm sorry if people are looking for videos. I do crazy things when I feel slighted.

If I still feel like posting videos next season I'm sure they will be available somewhere (Maxxed or the U-Sector forum).

I'm tired of posting here and I need a break.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

I'm not banned. I quit.

I don't want to be a member of a forum that deletes my posts.

I feel its a matter of opinion by politically correct losers that what I wrote was offensive. And even if it was offensive, I feel only the offensive word should have been deleted.

I don't like heavy handed moderating, especially in light of a lot of the crap that is deemed acceptable here.

I'm sorry if people are looking for videos. I do crazy things when I feel slighted.

If I still feel like posting videos next season I'm sure they will be available somewhere (Maxxed or the U-Sector forum).

I'm tired of posting here and I need a break.

Agree 100% with you on this one. Take a break, chill and see you sometime down the road.

Archived