CA-NA-DAAAA, CA-NA-DAAAAA

spits

its gotta be 3 pts....1 pt isn't going to cut it.

I'm not positive but I'm not negative either. It's impossible to get a feel for this team. They come out flat against Jamaica in front of a loud home crowd, then have a decent 1st half and a lousy 2nd half against Honduras.

for the sake of this WCQ campaign, lets hope for the best. A win would be a huge monkey of the team's back. They've never beat a 'quality" opponent under DM yet (2 wins vs. SVG and 1 win vs. Martinique don't count as quality).

I've been wearing my jersey all day, telling people we're going to make history tonight. Hopefully I wont have to hide under my desk tomorrow. Bring it!

PS. Does anybody else feel like smashing things as El Salvador gets to roll over another minnow (Suriname). I know we've got nobody to blame but ourselves for our poor results but seeing things like this reminds me how messed up CONCACRAP is.

Edit: Spelling.

I've been wearing my jersey all day, telling people we're going to make history tonight. Hopefully I wont have to hide under my desk tomorrow. Bring it!

PS. Does anybody else feel like smashing things as El Salvador gets to roll over another minnow (Suriname). I know we've got nobody to blame but ourselves for our poor results but seeing things like this reminds me how messed up CONCACRAP is.

quote:Originally posted by Lurker

I've been wearing my jersey all day, telling people we're going to make history tonight. Hopefully I wont have to die under my desk tomorrow. Bring it!

Well, at least Suriname will have home field advantage.[}:)]

quote:Originally posted by Lurker

I've been wearing my jersey all day, telling people we're going to make history tonight. Hopefully I wont have to die under my desk tomorrow. Bring it!

Well, at least Suriname will have home field advantage.[}:)]

quote:Originally posted by paul-toronto

Good for them!

We will beat them good in the Hex!:D

I am pumped up for today's game.

O/T: Anyone notice England beat Croatia 4-1 away today. The monkey is off their back and the same will happen for Canada.

The very first ever soccer match I watched was an England match (with a friend of mine who is English), so since then I have always liked England. Since then I discovered Canadian soccer and all its glory :). Since As a Canadian I'm now a full, 100% Canadian Supporter. But I still watch and cheer for England purely out of nostalgia. And being a Canada and England supporter has been hard. Today was the best England match I have ever watched... so I fully expect to see the best Canada match I've ever seen tonight :)

ALLEZ LES ROUGES!!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

France won too!!! Yep, i cheer for France after Canada. No wonder.

BTW, did someone came with the idea for some friendly games against the 2 nations that builded Canada, England and France??

I could easely see a France-Canada game at Montreal and a England-Canada game at Toronto.

quote]Originally posted by Olgier

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

France won too!!! Yep, i cheer for France after Canada. No wonder.

BTW, did someone came with the idea for some friendly games against the 2 nations that builded Canada, England and France??

I could easely see a France-Canada game at Montreal and a England-Canada game at Toronto.

not a bad idea...

quote:Originally posted by dsqpr

I noticed! :D

Under an inexperienced and unproven English manager (Steve McClaren) we shamefully underperformed and lost home and away to Croatia in the Euro qualifiers and failed to qualify. Under an experienced and proven foreign manager (Fabio Capello) we have now taken Croatia out to the woodshed, where they belong, and are in the driver's seat for qualification.

Now, shall we talk about an inexperienced and unproven Canadian manager called Dale Mitchell?

Very interesting. What is Capello doing that McLaren didn't? Is he actually playing a midfield with one destroyer and one attacker, rather than the previous arrangement where neither Gerard or Lampard knew who was in charge?

Archived