Mexico - Canada Pre/Dur/Post Match Thread

jpg75

Figured i'd open the "official" match thread.

Mexico hosts Canada at the Estadio Victor Manuel Reyna in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. Game time is 9pmET/6pm PT and will be shown live on Rogers SN in all regions.

Here's the stadium: http://www.conexionjaguar.com/estadio.php

Here's the weather forecast: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/MXXX0146 (Currently 30C w 66% Humidity. Low tonight of 21C)

I think we're in tough, but we still stand a chance. Despite the 10 minutes of shame in the 2nd half on Saturday we took it to those Hondurans in the 1st half and should have had more to show for it. Will the boys be down on themselves? or will they bounce back and pull off the miracle upset? Tune in to find out :D

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a lot of concerns.. Dales words do not inspire me .. what will they do to the players ?

Agian I think the CSA in all ways does not understand sport psychology or how to create conditions for mental winnning, Dale is and example but it goes to how the CSA does things at all levels.

I am hoping for the best ..

If we lose the CSA has to sack him.. and go with someone else well we have chance to turn it around.

^Usually I go to the CSA site for the match tracker, despite it's minimal information and hopelessly out of date styling they typically get the lineups 20-30 minutes before the match. I don't know about tonight though as there isn't a link to a tracker set up yet.

Oh man, as much as I was disappointed as I left Stade Saputo on Saturday, I'm right back up on that horse, getting ready to land on my head again. And I'm in Atlantic Canada at the moment, so the agony is dragged out an hour later than it otherwise would be.

Any Pictou County viewing parties I can crash?

Alright, I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone know of any way I can watch this immediately after the match is finished? I am teaching three 40 minute classes in a row starting at 9pm EST, so I wont be able to get to the live streaming until either the game is in the last few minutes or it has just finished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm feeling nervous, all the expectations that most of us had for this team could come to a crashing halt tonight (if it hasn't already)! I think of the 6 games, this is the one that no one really expected much out of, now we HAVE to get a result! I haven't posted on the prediction thread as I have no idea what to expect! Hopefully it is positive, I've got my Voyageurs shirt and scarf on and have already warned the wife I may be yelling at a cra,ked up tv! Let's hope for the best!

Archived