Mexico - Canada Pre/Dur/Post Match Thread

jpg75

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by villus

We're not going to win by long ball, we need to string some passes together and overlap, we are playing defensive we need to build and bring some players into the play.

Ideally, yes, but give the Mexicans some credit. They have been patient with possession in front of what looks like at times a 10 man Andorran barricade

I'm sorry, but I've got to say I'm finding it hard to be too disappointed with that half. Ugly football? Yes. But we're not going to make up all the points we've lost in one night in Mexico.

We're doing what we have to do and Lars is looking great. I'll gladly take another half of the same please. (And if we can poach a cheap one, all the better.)

shots on goal mexico 13 canada 1........ time of posession Mexico 69% canada 31%. I think that 31% seems a little high. We started opening up after the 35min mark. Glad to see ref not falling for the dive though I thought that yellow card he wasnt diving. We need to open it up more with some shots on goal. Id rather tie trying than tie by hanging in there.

quote:Originally posted by intrepid_

Any update on Jamaica-Honduras?

What would be better, a draw or a Jamaica win? Obv two points is better than three, but Honduras looks like the better team and they already have three points.

0-0 there.

I really fear the first 15 minutes of the second half. Both Jamaica and Honduras scored at the beginning of the second half. I also hope Erikson won't find anything that could change dramatically the game, because I know Mitchell won't have any new idea.

Go Canada!

Archived