Instruments

grigorio

Hey guys,

I was going through some photos on the Voyageurs Facebook group and noticed that some of you have drums, and even a cowbell which is great. Just wondering who's planning on bringing what to the Jamaica game? I'm all in favour of as many instruments and drums as possible (so long as we don't drown out the singing, AND so long as they aren't those damn Jamaican steel drums). They'll have to be coordinated though, but if we can get it right section 104 will be ROCKING.

What's your guys take on this? How has it been in the past? Has it worked well? I'm planning on bringing a drum so you all know.

Thanks!

I think it's safe to say the RPB drum "El Trueno Rojo" will be making an appearance at the game.

For TFC matches drums, etc. are usually only allowed in the south end as a heads up.

I would HOPE they allow them atleast in 104.

Their are other drums and such but I'm not sure what NEE, SSJ or U-Sector have.

anyone know who can be contacted about stadium regulations concerning drums/instruments in Voyageurs section? I've also read that drums are only permitted in a "Supporter's Section". Not sure if that includes 104, or if they are only referring to the South End stands.

quote:Originally posted by grigorio

anyone know who can be contacted about stadium regulations concerning drums/instruments in Voyageurs section? I've also read that drums are only permitted in a "Supporter's Section". Not sure if that includes 104, or if they are only referring to the South End stands.

I agree. BUT, I remmber the costa rica game last year, that they had a bunch of drums in the middle of the east stands. I was pretty wasted, but I do recall them having drums. Can anyone else remmber that game last year?

TRN was at yesterday's Brasil match and were wearing the colours of both countries.

Somebody better tell them that this is a no-no at Jamaica match. And no music that is even remotely connected to Jamaica should even be played by them. Might be difficult with their setup; but they were playing some beats to Go Canada go yesterday and some military style drumming.

Archived