Big Kev

frank

I just read in Germans Press that Kevin won´t play the next game at Stuttgart and also will miss the Gold Cup for Canada.

At present he suffers a strain in his tummy muscle, all of them he wants to recover from his knee injury he has since the winter break. His body needs a break he said.

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/artikel/365696/

Sorry it´s only in german

No Stalteri either? No Ledgerwood? No Nsaliwa. Who is going to play right back?

Radz, McKenna, Nsaliwa & Stalteri would all be in my starting 11 as well. Guess the players may be upset at us having an interim head coach for the Gold Cup.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

dero friend hume

bernier hutch deguz

kluk brennan hainault braz

hirsch

IMO this lineup is very capable of WINNING THE GOLD CUP TOURNAMENT

Whoaaa..

Pretty much stole my modified line up.

Bench get's weaker with every announcement.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

No Stalteri either? No Ledgerwood? No Nsaliwa. Who is going to play right back?

Radz, McKenna, Nsaliwa & Stalteri would all be in my starting 11 as well. Guess the players may be upset at us having an interim head coach for the Gold Cup.

We don't know that Stalteri won't be there for sure, just assuming that he won't recover from his injury in time (Jol said that it might knock him out for the season). If he does, he is on the preliminary list of 30 so he could be called.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Imhof would be my choice for right back.

Or Kevin Harmse who used to be our RB at the U20's...

Radz is out of contract this summer so i doubt he wants to risk getting hurt...

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

dero friend hume

bernier hutch deguz

kluk brennan hainault braz

hirsch

I'd switch Klukowski with Brennan and change it to a straight 4-4-2 with Derosario as attacking mid. But of course, those are minor quibbles. I find it a pretty exciting lineup.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

So we'll have a new captain for the Gold Cup. DeRo?

I suppose deRo will be the captain, although this worries me as he can get invisible sometimes, and i wouldnt mind simpson or issey getting lots of time on that wing. brennan is also a possibility as captain of tfc.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

The picture that accompanies the Kicker article has to be the worst McKenna picture ever:

kenna_no-1179307304.jpg

Very girlie-man.:D Not very-McKenna at all. Too bad he

won't be at the Gold Cup, but I hope he'll be there for WCQ.

quote:Very girlie-man. Not very-McKenna at all.

He may not be our most photogenic player but he usually manages to look like a tough guy. Not here though. Anyone can have a bad photo especially when they are getting photographed as much as soccer players do but why would Kicker choose this photo to accompany the article?

I hope you like this picture more:). It´s from the offical Homepage of Energie Cottbus, where they announce it also...

It´s really hard for you, that he won´t participate the GC. He is one of the best defender in the BL. He is a real leader on the field in the locker room and he is very versatil.

Canada can be happy having such a great player.´When he is recovered he will play all qualifier to the WC. All of them you have Daniel Imhof and Josh Simpson, one of the greatest talents. He will make his way too here in Kaiserslautern...

Archived