Good Signs from Toronto FC

BrennanFan

Got an email from TFC regarding Season Tickets and so forth. It included these postive comments:

We've worked hard to ensure that our prices achieve a lot of goals:

-Aggressive low prices to encourage supporters to come to every game, have a ball, and sing so loudly that their voices are hoarse the morning after!

- If you purchase a season ticket package in any of our top four prices, we will offer you a season pass in our supporters section for only $100 per season! The reasons for this are simple: we want Toronto FC's supporters section to be the envy of the league. We want our fans to sing and chant the loudest. We want a Toronto FC game to be the most authentic soccer on this continent, and we believe that our fans have it in them to create this.

TFC Seating Chart and Pricing:

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/pdf/t280/2006/seating_chart.pdf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that this letter is an indication of the type of club that TFC wants to be. They sound like they plan on being not just fan friendly, but fanatic friendly. I like the sounds of that, because it shows their desire to have crazy, singing supporters.

yes guys it's all about the singing and real excitement walking up to that stadium,flags,colours,singing and just pure fun.I guess we still have to get those songs figured out as well as how are we starting a song and how quick will the rest respond.I am not so sure if we should have these horns at all. They seem so colourless,none inspiring and just a plain nuisance to me.Just not part of the play at all.I don't remember ever hearing horns in any of the European games,maybe I just blocked them out.Sorry my two bits that is.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Well, that settles it for me-horns for everyone!

Back on topic: "Toronto FC night" on October 21 at the Toronto Marlies AHL game.

http://www.torontomarlies.com/tickets/promotions.asp

From the link:

quote:Soccer’s coming to town! Get an early look at the Toronto FC when make their way to Ricoh Coliseum to take part in pre-game festivities and much, much more!

Proofread much?

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Proofread what much? I was just adding to the 'good signs' from TFC. Does the promo night anger you in some way?

Not you, sorry. The promo is just missing at least one word which makes it a little tough to read.

Hey guys,reading the Toronto FC write up it calls among others things chanting and my big baby "singing".Also asking and suggesting that we become unique among the teams as well as some autheticity in doing so. It seems that you got lost in a spelling or writing error. I seriously believe that reading this great and wonderfull request we should give this the highest priority and give this some great thoughts. I am totally for chanting and even more singing, so let's discuss this and ignore errors. Hey maybe the guy who wrote this got so excited about this great idea and request that he or she,remember Lissel is now part of this team ,could not wait to release it. Just love that thought!

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Hey guys,reading the toronto FC write up it calls among others things chanting and my big baby singing.Also asking and suggesting that we become unique among the teams as well as some autheticity in doing so. It seems that you got lost in a spelling or writing error. I seriously believe that reading this great and wonderfull request we should give this the highest priority and give this some great thoughts. I am totally for chanting and even more singing so let's discuss this and ignore errors. hey maybe the guy who wrote this got so excited about this great idea and request that he or she,remeber Lissel is now part of this team and could not wait to releas it. Just love that thought.

yes i also think that the guy got so excited that he could not wait to release it. but i wouldnt say i love that thought.

How do you figure corporate structure, still seems to be negative and so far fetched. How about that suggestions of singing or chanting making it something very special etc. Any positive input or are you going to do your dance routine again. Here is your very big chance to prove me totally wrong.

Say something about those suggestions that singing or chanting any recommendations and do you think it is a splendid idea.Is there anything that may turn you on about our game and the Toronto FC team?I am waiting for your suggestions and even a little bit of enthousiasm please.

Archived