Toronto-area Voyageurs Get-Together

Gian-Luca

Yah, im cool for when ever mike comes... cause if there is no mike, there aint no party like an s club party (does that make any sense?)

anywho, ya either or... we will get togeather soon enough.

And all ultras/u-sector.. dont forget we have ultras christmas coming up in december

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Ryan Keay

Okay, so can we pencil in on the calendars that Sunday, November 13th is the date for the MLS celebration/supporters group planning meeting?

Would it make any sense to get the meeting to coincide with the MLS final?

Sunday, November 13

MLS Cup 2005 3:30 p.m. ABC

That day and time works well for me as well.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

Would it make any sense to get the meeting to coincide with the MLS final?

Sunday, November 13

MLS Cup 2005 3:30 p.m. ABC

That day and time works well for me as well.

That would make too much sense :), so yeah, sometime surrounding this game works for me.

Polish Lynx Fan, a legend??? i describe myself, more like a hotheaded nutcase on adrenalin with crazy ideas that actually acts upon it.

i might be able to pull off the Novemeber 13th celebrations that coincides with the MLS final (very fitting) for the occasion. Duke of York is fine with me. wherever, lets come up with a strong consensus.

quote:Originally posted by Ryan Keay

Right by where Varsity stood, St. George subway, on Bedford I believe it is.

That's the perfect choice. The old Blizzard Supporter's Club had some great times down there (back when it was only the basement of the building). There used to be a European restaurant upstairs but the pub totally took over.

Can they play video? I've got a highlight tape of that last Soccer Bowl.

db

Guest Jeffery S.

Are you all aware that the MLS board officially meets on the 12th, the eve before the final? After the meeting they will officially announce expansion details for 2007, which may even include another team involved in the picture. Assuming that they are happy with the results from Toronto and approve their bid.

Just in case anyone thought it was already official, but just to say that the date for your fête is about right.

Archived