Serie A..

gigi riva

30 minutes ago, gigi riva said:

There is a strong possibilty of at least one Italian club in a final of a Euro club competion . With Inter already booked  for the Champs league .  Who would have thought that in September 

A very very strong possibile, since one already is. As you say next sentence.   Can't go for Fiorentina because of Millar.  But Juve and Roma can fill their boots. 

A very good year for Serie A teams in Europe.  To the point that the French press is cheering my team on in the Conference League, so we can beat Fiorentina when we both get there. 

Wow Way to go Roma and Fiorentina , Juve Merde .  Both  Roma and Fiorentina  have had some recent issues involving ownership which is now been resolved , also both teams have not really spent big on transfers and had to sell  some very good plyers Namely Fiorentina with the likes of Vlahovic and Chiesa, Bestg of Luck to all the Italian teams in the there respected finals 

Edited by gigi riva

Could it be an Italian sweep in Europe?  I'm not so sure that any of the three clubs are favourites, with Fiorentina the most likely to be considered such. Roma has Sevilla, who owns the competition and of course the golden child Man City is everyone's darling.

1 hour ago, RJB said:

0/2!  

Not sure if you support them and if so, you have my sympathies but from where I sit in my house in east London this morning, the sun seems to be shining a bit brighter, birds singing a bit louder the and flowers smelling all that sweeter. 

I’d also like to apologies for the few idiots who followed West Ham out to Prague last night. 

For the first time since 2005, there will be a relegation playoff. Verona & Spezia are tied in points and Serie A took away tiebreakers in a rule change last year. If you enjoy seeing young men to little girls crying in agony juxatoposed with young men lighting flares and storming the pitch in jubilation, this is the match of the weekend.

It wil take place on Sunday at 1445 ET at Sassuolo's stadium. You can see it on fubo/TLN.