Does anyone here need tickets to the game?

Admin

I have a few extra tickets. 

However, there are a couple of conditions. 

1. You can't sit in the assigned seats.  These will be at the front of 113, you must find space back and elsewhere in the stadium. This is the hardcore section it will have hundreds rammed in there.  You can't go to security and get people moved to get your seat. Security will come to me and be very unhappy, then I miss the game and I will be very unhappy.

2. Since these tickets come from my account, they can't be resold. If they are resold anywhere the people I transfer them to will be banned permanently and good luck getting 2026 tickets from me.

3. Tickets are priced at face value in 113.  

4. If you signed up to this site to answer this message.... no.

Thanks

Let me know ASAP

18 minutes ago, admin said:

1. You can't sit in the assigned seats.  These will be at the front of 113, you must find space back and elsewhere in the stadium. This is the hardcore section it will have hundreds rammed in there.  You can't go to security and get people moved to get your seat. Security will come to me and be very unhappy, then I miss the game and I will be very unhappy.

2. Since these tickets come from my account, they can't be resold. If they are resold anywhere the people I transfer them to will be banned permanently and good luck getting 2026 tickets from me.

Thanks

Let me know ASAP

What time does the bus leave?

1 hour ago, admin said:

Thanks

Let me know ASAP

So if I were to buy the ticket I would find somewhere else in the stadium to sit/stand? I have a couple friends in 214 so would I be able to join them or would I have to stay close to the section?

15 minutes ago, Oranje said:

Hopefully you get a response! I am still waiting for my V's T I bought back in 2016

lol this sounds bitter. I've never had any issues in the past in messaging @admin
Surely this could be a mistake....or another issue thats not malicious. 

45 minutes ago, Oranje said:

Hopefully you get a response! I am still waiting for my V's T I bought back in 2016

You bought a V's T-shirt or a Ticket? 

That is odd, and of course fixable.

Happy to send you a shirt.  It might have bounced, and I was moving between Van and Toronto and never saw it. 

Almost 3% of everything we have sent out has been returned, many with correct addresses.

4 hours ago, admin said:

Thanks

Let me know ASAP

Not all heroes wear capes.  Some wear red blazers.  

Kudos Jamie.  

6 hours ago, admin said:

By hardcore, are you just referring to it being the V's section? Or is 113 special (inebriatti from TFC)? I thought V's, including hardcore supporters were being spread out at least among the lower sections (111,112,113, and then 108, 109).

But you're doing the lord's work. Thank you.

Edited by ronjames

1 minute ago, ronjames said:

By hardcore, are you just referring to it being the V's section? Or is 113 special (inebriatti from TFC)? I thought V's, including hardcore supporters were being spread out at least among the lower sections (111,112,113, and then 108, 109).

But you're doing the lord's work. Thank you.

112 and 113 are the hardcore sections of the supporters section. 

These tickets, you can go into the front of 113, that is ok. You just can't expect to get your seats and if you ask for them you will be told to GTFOH.  If you get security, then everyone is unhappy, and you never get ticket from us again.

9 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

While we're at it, for the 2030 qualifiers at home in Moncton will we be able to get an extra flag if we greet the team bus? 

This is the problem with Canadian Soccer a serious lack of long term planning.  If you were the real deal you would asking how to reserve seats for 2036 qualification.   So disappointed.