1984 - THE SPONSONS RULE ALL

Admin

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

You keep f'ing with the threads and I won't know whether I am at the once free speech loving Vs or the annoying Antifa like RPB

Plural? I moved this to Women's, not sure why it was in the Men's. 

Just now, Joe MacCarthy said:

Man, you're panicking more than Marcus Haber going in for a talk with the coach, if it's Tuesday, it must be Belgium :)

Thought was I was moving it the other way.   

I full expect to see all of you at the next free speech rally.

3 minutes ago, Vic said:

Sorry but still confused.  A thread has disappeared and I still have no idea why.

I think that happening deserves a thorough explanation.

I changed the title of this one to represent the shit show it is. 

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Then you should explain your reason. I see absolutely no reason to delete these posts or even start a new thread right now about what he actually does when so far he has done absolutely nothing other than introduce himself to the players in an unusual manner and probably will not have much opportunity to do much until the next friendly (which would be a more opportune time to start a new thread dealing with what he is doing though still no excuse to censor the content).

If the CSA or Herdman are upset about what is written here or fan reaction to the hiring then they should be listening to the criticism instead of being upset. And if there are a bunch of people that don't post here because as you have told me "the forum is turning people off" let me say I am skeptical these people are willing to contribute very much to the forum in the first place and if I am wrong about that then they can go start their own forum where the discussion style is more to their liking.

Maybe we should start again, right here.  Seems a very good place to start to replace a "shit show"

Archived