1984 - THE SPONSONS RULE ALL

Admin

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, socceronly said:

I can count with only two hands the number posts I have deleted on this forum in a decade.   There is a really good reason. 

Then you should explain your reason. I see absolutely no reason to delete these posts or even start a new thread right now about what he actually does when so far he has done absolutely nothing other than introduce himself to the players in an unusual manner and probably will not have much opportunity to do much until the next friendly (which would be a more opportune time to start a new thread dealing with what he is doing though still no excuse to censor the content).

If the CSA or Herdman are upset about what is written here or fan reaction to the hiring then they should be listening to the criticism instead of being upset. And if there are a bunch of people that don't post here because as you have told me "the forum is turning people off" let me say I am skeptical these people are willing to contribute very much to the forum in the first place and if I am wrong about that then they can go start their own forum where the discussion style is more to their liking.

2 minutes ago, admin said:

I was mildly intimidated into retreating from my usual fuck it lais·sez-faire attitude towards things people post.  Grizzly corrected it. 

People pressured you to control what was being posted? That makes me even far more worried about the appointment of Herdman

Just now, Grizzly said:

People pressured you to control what was being posted? That makes me even far more worried about the appointment of Herdman

Oh, I am really not trying to be secretive.  It is however not directly related to Herdman. 

1 minute ago, Rheo said:

While I had my own questions about coaching change I didn't like the nature of the discussion in the thread so I just stayed away.  Always a better option than "mild intimidation"

Intimidation was not internal to the board. 

11 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

So basically the CSA and/or some individuals mentioned in the thread are threatening our group to censor itself? Fuck that. Sack the CSA you fuckin clowns. 

What?  

No.  This is totally incorrect 

People do not seem to grasp how much the CSA has helped us and want us to succeed.  

Ok people STOP.

There are a couple of things happening, good things and I can't talk about what they are at the moment.  Some of the content of the forum, justified or not, was threatening our ability to move forward.  

I made a mistake, and people are going off the rails over it here.

Archived