beIN Sport Canada

whale_31

So what does BEIN cover next year? I don't usually watch much La Liga, Seria A or League 1.

Does GolTV still have the Bundesliga rights?

And can we get Fox Soccer in Canada?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Pretty sure that BEIN has the same leagues as last year.

GolTV US/Canada has the Bundesliga rights up to 2015. So yes. After that I don't know will get it because Fox has bought the US TV rights.

Fox Soccer doesn't exist anymore, so no.

Pretty sure that BEIN has the same leagues as last year.

GolTV US/Canada has the Bundesliga rights up to 2015. So yes. After that I don't know will get it because Fox has bought the US TV rights.

Fox Soccer doesn't exist anymore, so no.

Thanks for your reply. So can we watch FOX's Bundesliga coverage in Canada somehow? (not Fox Soccer, my bad)

I believe that some network will buy the rights in Canada. Bundesliga is a decent commodity and when you see that Sportsnet World has the rights to the Pokal. If they bought rights to a Cup, you imagine that there would be interest for the League.

My guess is from most likely network to least likely will be this. GolTV, TSN, Sportsnet, BeIN. GolTV needs it more than the others because they need one European league. 

• 1 year later...

I noticed that I'm getting beIN Sports for free this morning (last night I was not). This is on Rogers in Toronto. Please post if you are also getting it, I'm just curious.

Not that there isn't enough on TV right now with the WWC, U20WC and (beginning tomorrow) U21 Euro on TSN, but beIN currently has the Copa America, plus this afternoon's Portugal vs. Italy friendly in Switzerland.

I don't have cable, so I did the paid stream for a while. All I can say is don't waste your money on the stream. Bad quality and it freezes every 2 minutes which makes us refresh all the time.

I have no issues with Sportsnet World oline or MLS Live so it's not my network

• 1 month later...

Can anyone who had it last year give me feedback on the Sky Bet Championship? Do they show a good amount of games?

I'm Wolves supporter. Looking for anything to catch my Wolves, but not about to pay good money for a couple matches. If I'm going to get like 15-20 matches, I'd be more than happy paying the money.

Also, there's lots about this site on Reddit, but it's an online streaming thing like Netflix (I believe there is a Roku app). http://www.fubo.tv  - it looks like you get Bein Sports a few other things for $6.99 USD/month. 

Can anyone who had it last year give me feedback on the Sky Bet Championship? Do they show a good amount of games?

I'm Wolves supporter. Looking for anything to catch my Wolves, but not about to pay good money for a couple matches. If I'm going to get like 15-20 matches, I'd be more than happy paying the money.

Also, there's lots about this site on Reddit, but it's an online streaming thing like Netflix (I believe there is a Roku app). http://www.fubo.tv - it looks like you get Bein Sports a few other things for $6.99 USD/month.

Fubo TV has a trial, I had it on my roku, the availability for Canada wasn't great

I don't have cable, so I did the paid stream for a while. All I can say is don't waste your money on the stream. Bad quality and it freezes every 2 minutes which makes us refresh all the time.

I have no issues with Sportsnet World oline or MLS Live so it's not my network

Good to know about the paid Bein stream. 

• 4 weeks later...

Fubo TV has a trial, I had it on my roku, the availability for Canada wasn't great

I emailed them and asked what is available in Canada. Basically all of the live games are not available. Not worth it. And there is not even a discount for Canadians who do not get all of the streams.

If you want to stream beIN, get a VPN and get beIN Connect (the MENA one)

Has so much more content (90% of PL + all CL + a bunch of WCQ + selected La Liga/Ligue 1/Bundesliga/Serie A matches + all tennis + selected NBA/MLB/NFL + F1 + other random international sports).  Think the pre-season special is over but its $130 USD for the year now.  

Obvious downside is its not all in English (only 2 English channels + 10 Arabic, 3 French and 1 Spanish), but you get all the big stuff in English and the stream quality is solid.

Been running that with a split MLB TV account and the free GCL and that covers all the sports I need for like $220 USD per year.

I wish BeinTV would provide online content in addition to the TV subscription through Rogers, like Sportsnet and TSN does. But what I found out about the hard way, is that subscribing to BeinTV through digital cable, does not give you access to their online portal.

Yes, very odd. I emailed to inquire prior to getting the TV subscription. I have stuck to just the online package and it is very good.

Archived