Cuba-Canada in game thread (R)

Free kick

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get Simeon on for Occean. His pace would keep their defenders honest, and give us the chance for a quick break to put this to bed.

Get Borjan to hit him with one of his kicks, he's good at that.

But wow, what's taken so long for this final sub clearly we're gassed

Cuba in incredibly bad

They are. The problem with that is that they look so bad that they might just get no points in this round. Should this score hold on, we need them to steal a couple of points from Pan and or Hon. But can they do it? I dont know, judging from what i have seen today.

Or else if it comes down to goal diff to decide our fate, the fact that we scored only one against them could come back to haunt us

The lack of pressing from our midfielders disappoints me. We are really lucky to be playing against Cuba because if they tie, I won't give them too much credit, we have a lack of concentration in defense.

That's what everyone said last round too...and we outscored the opposition something like 18-2 and everyone was talking doom. To raise hope perhaps you have to lower expectations

They are. The problem with that is that they look so bad that they might just get no points in this round. Should this score hold on, we need them to steal a point or two from Pan and or Hon.

Or else if it comes down to goal diff to decide our fate, the fact that we scored only one against them could come back to haunt us

Exactly hopefully it doesn't come to that

Archived