Cuba-Canada in game thread (R)

Free kick

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad that we're going with the same starting 11 as the USA game.

Hope that deRo and Ricketts speed and Occean's size wear the Cuban defense down, before we bring Simeon's fresh legs in the second half.

Praying for an aggressive offensive attack (no time to sit back).

I'm beginning to disbelieve in the Humidex. "Felt like" 36 here yesterday afternoon, wasn't so bad.

At least this is how the players should be thinking. No excuses!

We're you running around for 90 minutes on the grass? :D

like the line-up... it worked well so why change it. I like saving atiba, bring him on if we need him.

I am so nervous here! I wish this was a more exciting Euro game... i thought it would speedily kill the time, but instead I am slowly watching the minutes tick up lol

like the line-up... it worked well so why change it. I like saving atiba, bring him on if we need him.

I am so nervous here! I wish this was a more exciting Euro game... i thought it would speedily kill the time, but instead I am slowly watching the minutes tick up lol

There was a time, when i would never miss a euro championships game or a WC finals game regardless of whose playing. But today, i am barely watching Pol-Gre. obviously its the WcQ for canada but the Pol-Gre matchup may also have something to do with it.

There was a time, when i would never miss a euro championships game or a WC finals game regardless of whose playing. But today, i am barely watching Pol-Gre. obviously its the WcQ for canada but the Pol-Gre matchup may also have something to do with it.

I was thinking the same thing this morning, I really could care less about all 4 teams playing in the Euro today. I used to really enjoy the way the Czechs played in 2004 and 2006, but they're a shell of their former selves...

Archived