TFC Fans pre game bar in Vancouver - Steamworks

Admin

Thanks to piltdownman for the suggestion.

The bar opens at 11am.

Press Box

Holiday Inn Express, 2889 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC V5K

(604) 252-2690

It may have been a suggestion alright, I'm just not sure it was a good one.

I know a great many from the local soccer community making current plans to meet there pre-game.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

(These aren't Southsiders or organized supporters per se)

OK. Any other ideas?

I think this would suit U-Sector

l

And since I know Rudi is going to accuse me of being a troll anyway, I may as well go a bit farther and say that this bar has his type of woman!

l

And I will conclude this post by using one of my patented Grizzly "trolling bastard smilies!" :)

I think I saw those "women" with you in that video from Mexico.

No need to share your personal collection with the rest of us, Grizz.

Seriously though, I'm not sure why you consistently need to call me out (unprovoked), considering I pretty much saved you from getting arrested (and jumped) the last time you were at BMO.

No good deed goes unpunished, eh?

Have a good night.

My post wasn't intended as saying it's not "safe" for TFC supporters...

You're likely to be "safer" at the Southsiders Spot than any spot taken by newbie "supporters" that think, "hey, we're in a pub, its match day, and there's opposition supporters here in colours, I'm going to try my hand at being Danny Dyer!"

I'd suggest trying to call ahead to make sure you have reservations for your party where ever you go and ensure others haven't done the same that will be supporting the Caps...

aside from Oscars and the Pressbox there isn't a whole lot in that Neighborhood. Maybe try the Admiral... a few blocks more to the east.

that's all...

Your pub options close to Empire are pretty much limited to 2: Press Box and Oscars. The Southsiders are going to Oscars so feel free to take over the Press Box. Obviously, given the limited options next to the stadium, there will be Vancouver fans there. If the Press Box is where you are going to be, I will probably stop by for a hello.

Archived