Are you interested in a same day bus for Canada vs USA Detroit

Admin

With the bus(es) leaving from Toronto, I selfishly suggest that one of them stops for a pick up somewhere around where the Lincoln Alexander pkwy meets the 403 for all of the Hamilton and Niagara Region travelers.

I second that!

just curious to see how much it could cost. Some of us are planning the trip from Montreal and we want to see if it's worth getting on the bus or if it's better we drive directly to Detroit.

Just looking at all options for now...

Alex is there appropriate parking in the 'Linc'/403 area? Either way I am in for the trip.

IF this detour option to Hamilton is a go may I suggest a pick up for the Hamilton/Niagara V's at the top of the Redhill Parkway where it meets the Linc! Heritage Greene Plaza is right there, it's just off the highway, there is ample parking and there is a Kelseys where we could meet!

I'll be in toronto all summer so i'm in. hamilton/niagara area should get thier own bus...shouldnt be to hard to fill up a bus with 50 supporters from the entire southern ontario area.

lets get the ball rolling fokes, the soon we get the plans down, the soon we can start recruiting troops. Someones gotta talk to the CSA about tickets too!

toronto x2or3, hamilton/niagara, ottawa, montreal all should be coming down in mass...1000 supporters is a must

cant wait

We should be able to do at LEAST 1000 supporters. How many of U-Sector, RPB, UM03 should be setting this date aside? All of them. This is the second invasion of Detroit!

Oh, and as it looks, if myself and others can make it from Saskatchewan, we'll be flying into Windsor as it's the cheapest option by a long shot. We'll work with the Windsor Vs to get down there.

With the bus(es) leaving from Toronto, I selfishly suggest that one of them stops for a pick up somewhere around where the Lincoln Alexander pkwy meets the 403 for all of the Hamilton and Niagara Region travelers.

What you are really saying is you don't want the bus to get across the border?

just curious to see how much it could cost. Some of us are planning the trip from Montreal and we want to see if it's worth getting on the bus or if it's better we drive directly to Detroit.

Just looking at all options for now...

With 4/5 people in a car, I am guessing it will be cheaper to drive.

But let the magic bus people come up with something.

We should be able to do at LEAST 1000 supporters. How many of U-Sector, RPB, UM03 should be setting this date aside? All of them. This is the second invasion of Detroit!

Oh, and as it looks, if myself and others can make it from Saskatchewan, we'll be flying into Windsor as it's the cheapest option by a long shot. We'll work with the Windsor Vs to get down there.

If it was Saturday... possibly. But it's not. It's a Tuesday.

I'm not extremely sure I'll go so I didn't answer the poll. But to all out-of-Ontario Voyageurs who might want to go to this thing, I strongly, strongly recommend flying into Toronto and taking the bus rather than flying straight into Detroit. If I do wind up going to this game, that's what I'll do.

Archived