Voyageurs Scarves

grigorio

I'm coming in from Montreal. Where is Maro?

Will have instructions up, I just want to make double super sure it is confirmed.

Maro is across the street from Lamport stadium, a short distance from BMO. It is perfect for us. Holds a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...
Who should I contact in TO to get my hands on one?

If you're coming to the game, then you'll be able to pick one up prior at the bar. I believe it's Razcle that has all the scarves but I may be mistaken.

Once Socceronly emerges from his undisclosed location and the pregame meetup is firmed up, it'll be clearer how to get your hands on one.

If you're coming to the game, then you'll be able to pick one up prior at the bar. I believe it's Razcle that has all the scarves but I may be mistaken.

Once Socceronly emerges from his undisclosed location and the pregame meetup is firmed up, it'll be clearer how to get your hands on one.

Yes I am. Thanks, I'll make sure to be there!

The pre-game meetup is firmed up. I'll be posting details on the weekend in regards to location, a supporters march and BMO Field flag rules. Of course, the scarves are Razcal's domain.

My desire is to get scarves for the kiddies prior to game day as I won't be joining the V's - we're doing the Ex all day but I wanted the scarves prior to that.

If there is a way I could get three prior to game day it would be much appreciated.

I can meet somewhere on the subway system if it helps.

Archived