IAN HUME/ iMHOFF A MUST FOR GAME 1

Javier

i think short livid, players like de guzman, radz, and hume , are the best choice to beat the jamaicans. We played them in France and we won 5-0, and the jamaican team was a better one than this one with a stronger defence and two key midfielders like ROBBIE EARLE and FITZ SIMPSON,

imhoff should be a key player for distribution and keep possesion, and hume TO open them the kid is very tricky i saw him playing 2 or 3 times on espn Argentina.

imhoff i saw him at bochum this year vs b munich and is a very tactic player, and a leader he is a must for the game, for black teams what is hard to cope with is white players, in some areas, black players they get distracted very often in defence, but in other hands thay are strong in the air, and strong up front.

jamaican defender are usually slow, and they are not reliable, canada should havoc them with small tricky attacker,

THE ONLY BLACK DEFENDERS THAT I REMEMBER WERE EXTREMELY GOOD ARE PAUL MC GRATH (IRISH) AND THURAM AND DESAILLY , AND MAC GRATH AND DESAILLY USUALLY PLAYED COMMANDING THE MIDFIELD, BEFORE GOING TO THE BACK 4.

canada must attack the back 4, with de rosario, hume , radzinski

my team for the game

hirshfeld

stalteri serioux mckenna kuklowski

imhoff

hutchinson de guzman

hume de rosario

radzinski

IT IS A FACT BLACK PEOPLE ARE VERY GOOD FOR ATTACKERS AND CREATIVE MIDFIELDERS, BUT THEY ARE SLOPPY AT THE BACK, THEY USSUALLY LOOSE CONCENTRATION.

REGARDS JAVIER FROM ARGENTINA

GUYS, this is not a racist comment, it is based on facts.-

they best teams in the world are the ones that combined black and white people.

brazil, holland, france,

and jamaica is dreadful at the back. and the african teams as well.

i dont remember a strong defence of an african team. the always get distracted.

and players like hume, radzinski and de rosario can kill the game against a slow, sloppy jamaican defence. as we did in 98.

Imhoff is a tactic player can bring canada to order, in a game were everyone will be impatient.

as a said before this comment was based in facts, black players are faster and stronger than white, asian players, but they are terrible defenders.

that is true grizzly we argies are cheaters big time, and when u play at youth level as i did, when at ferro., fc, they teach to fall when u get inside the box, ...then it is up to you, but if u do not do it, they , (the coaches) will label you as a stupid player.

it is part of our culture, sadly, we are actors that play football. but it is a deeper situation and it has its roots when you are 7/15 years old , they teach you to get advantage before kicking the ball.

as a journalist i can tell you that is the true about the way we are. The difference of Brasil, Argentina, the 3 world countries the africaans countries , latin american countries, is that we play football to get money, to survive, as a way of scape, and there is a lot of pressure from your parents to save their families.

in europe , usa, canada , australia, you play football becasue you just love the game, when u are 7/8 years old boy here, u just are competing , to get the edge from another kid, that is in a way your rival.

that is why i dont understand why the eastern european teams are so crappy. Slovenia, Albania, Slovakia, Hungary, should have stronger teams.

i think that the poorer the country the best soccer players they get.

regards

quote:Originally posted by Javier

as a journalist i can tell you that is the true about the way we are. The difference of Brasil, Argentina, the 3 world countries the africaans countries , latin american countries, is that we play football to get money, to survive, as a way of scape, and there is a lot of pressure from your parents to save their families.

in europe , usa, canada , australia, you play football becasue you just love the game, when u are 7/8 years old boy here, u just are competing , to get the edge from another kid, that is in a way your rival.

that is why i dont understand why the eastern european teams are so crappy. Slovenia, Albania, Slovakia, Hungary, should have stronger teams.

regards

The eastern European teams have been poor in the last 15 years because the collapse of the communist system led to a collapse in their sporting system as well. Only the Czechs didn't seem to suffer from this possibly because they were the richest of the former East Bloc countries. We saw in the last Euro that Russia and Romania were back on track and I think countries like Bulgaria and Hungary will also start to become a factor again. With the exception of Hungary, the countries you list are all very small with small population so they are not the eastern European countries one would expect to excel.

yes i am a sport journalist in here. Regarding my comments Nolando, it is a fact that black guys are not great defenders, they at least get cought once or twice in a game.

Paul Mc Grath was the best defender that i saw in my life , very classy, he used to nutmeg the strikers just for fun,

Javier I know you mean well but....damn.

Good defending requires dicipline, and that is what most African teams traditionally lack in comparison to most European teams. That is the reason Africans defend poorly. It is not because they come from a pirticular racial stock.

The reason African teams defend poorly is also why they attack so creatively. Most African kids

start playing football in the streets, where they can practice dribbling and creative moves with freedom. However, Europeans grow up playing organized football, usually with a youth club. At a young age they are taught how to defend properly, and it becomes embedded in them. Instinctive attacking becomes embedding in Africans because of how they learn the game.

Have you asked yourself why the black defenders you mentioned are all European.....

The point is, it depends how you learn the game, not what colour your skin is. And everybody, Javier never meant to sound racist, he just made the mistake of generalizing.

Javier you need some therapy (meant in a nice way). Skin color has nothing to do with defensive skill. How much a culture values things does. Most soccer cultures always emphasize tricks, goals and play making.

Last time I checked Mr Wynne he still scares the crap out of me. When Canada plays the USA he is a "person of concern". The hip check defense and astonishing defensive aggressiveness is scary or beautiful to watch depending on if it is the US MNT or TFC he is playing for.

This is similar to the "blacks can't play quarterback" routine in the NFL. Check out Fran Tarkenton on Saturday Night Live for the best comedy skit about that one. This too will become a joke as more black players see the fun in ruining some superstar's day by shutting them down!

Great black defenders? I'm sure the board could name more than I can.

The only difference between me and a black person that skin color is responsible for is that I'll make vitamin D with less sun and they won't get sunburnt as easy. Chill on the race thing dude, there is only 1 race and it's called human.

THURAM was good at his prime, as i have stated before, w/desailly and paul mcgrath.

gallas 1-has character, but he tends to make mistakes from time to time. and come on a defender w/ numer 10 shirt, Get Real.

vieira and makelele are midfielders. and huge midfielders, great players .

and toure well you have seen him against messi and tevez at the last world cup.

For example usually the central backs of Brazil are usually slow.

Black players are faster, stronger but usually they are not good at defence at least in soccer/football.

The jamaicans in Premier League like Darren Moore and the other are clowns, slow ...very easy to beat with a tricky faster player like hume, radzinski and de rosario

regards

You don´t understand why Eastern European teams are so crappy because you have another hole in your logic.

The jamaicans in Premier League like Darren Moore and the other are clowns, slow ...very easy to beat with a tricky faster player like hume, radzinski and de rosario

I can live with that, but for the record, they are not poor defenders because they black.

Archived