Voyageurs Scarf Vote - Part 1

beachesl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't going to get involved in this, but...

Since some people are finding the ballot confusing, I've tried to improve it. I suspect one problem is that beachesl was not able to isolate the individual scarves, which I have now done. I have also made the design changes to Option 1 so that it now appears as intended. However, I'm not able to make the design changes to the other three scarves, so you will have to imagine them as described in the corresponding text.

I hope this helps.

Option 3

I like the way it says Canada down both sides when you where it like a scarf. This was confusing though, guys. It wasn't until I read DJT's post at the end here that I realized the other 3 scarves were going to say CANADA not VOYAGEURS on them. Purhaps others have misunderstood, too.

quote:Originally posted by bungey

This was confusing though, guys. It wasn't until I read DJT's post at the end here that I realized the other 3 scarves were going to say CANADA not VOYAGEURS on them. Purhaps others have misunderstood, too.

I think I understand what the problem was. It was my fault for changing what beachesl originally had. I have now improved the changes I made.

I wouldn't buy a scarf that said Canadian Football supporters because that is something else completely different. We don't support the C 'F' L! We support the C 'S' A (kinda).

My 2 cents. So I like the other 2 or modifications to the others. I like how what I pictured when I first read this thread showed up in several designs. Kudos to all.

I am totally confused now with this latest changes. I thought that option 1 had two different sides. I have to change my vote but am not sure what is what. Is there any way we can have exactly the final design for each option, exactly how it will look, both sides. No clarifications that this or that will change. I am sorry, but I think I will wait until I can see exactly what I am buying.

Okay, I really did not want to be involved in this, but now beachesl will be occupied with other things for the next while and won't even be able to be on the forum, so he has asked me to take over.

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

I think the problem is Beachesl couldn't post one scarf without also posting all the other options that came with it.

Yes, that was one of the problems, which I have fixed. I can't see that I have made it more confusing by doing this.

The other problem is that Jarrek and HamiltonSteelers did not make the final adjustments to their designs, requiring beachesl to describe these adjustments in words. Guys, it would be great if you could make those adjustments.

I'm sorry if this seems to have gotten more confusing. Does everyone realize that they were voting on only one side of the scarf? The second side has already been chosen.

I will fix the ballot again when I get a chance a little later. Until then, vote only if you understand what's going on. If you have already voted and are now confused, don't worry, you can go back and change your vote later.

The vote deadline has been changed until Friday. If votes are still coming in at that time then we can delay it again.

EDIT: One more thing. The scarf will not have the word "football" anywhere on it. As the ballot now stands, one of the options has the word "football" on it. I have checked with beachesl and he did not intend this to be the case, he just forgot to note the change. "Football" will always be changed to "soccer". This will be clearer when I fix up the ballot.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

Does everyone realize that they were voting on only one side of the scarf? The second side has already been chosen.

I didn't realize that. When was the hidden side chosen, what does it look like? So are you saying that all options have one side that is equal in all of them?. Sorry, I think I lost it.

Archived