COPA AMERICA TICKETING

COPA AMERICA TICKETING:
The Voyageurs are actively in contact with Canada Soccer and Copa America organizers about a supporters section.  Once we receive details, we will let you know.  

However, based on expected demand especially for the Argentina game, there will be a priority system for tickets in this section based on paid membership duration.  If there are any tickets remaining after this allocation, then they may be made available to non-Voyageurs members.

EDIT: the prioritization will finalized once we know the number of tickets to be allocated.

2 hours ago, Ruud said:

Hard to keep track of memberships and last payments.  Does a plastic Cup with the Canada logo from Qatar count?  

For Voyageurs memberships, it is an issue we are trying to address but if you go on that website, you can tell if you are a member or not by clicking on your profile and if it says “Voyageurs Member”, then you are a member.
Or are you talking about Canada Red? 

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

For Voyageurs memberships, it is an issue we are trying to address but if you go on that website, you can tell if you are a member or not by clicking on your profile and if it says “Voyageurs Member”, then you are a member.

I couldn't figure out if I was still a member (I was getting auto renew errors last week so I was confused), so I renewed. Found out after, I still had another month of my old membership. As for Canada Red, I bought a membership before but have no clue how to renew. 

5 hours ago, JamboAl said:

My Voyageurs membership finished 24/3/24. I got the email (last week), changed my c/c info and renewed but still not charged. Sorry for the off topic.😊

On 3/26/2024 at 5:00 PM, MtlMario said:

My Voyageurs membership finished 24/3/24. I got the email (last week), changed my c/c info and renewed but still not charged. Sorry for the off topic.😊

You should not be charged unless you physically go in and buy a membership.

On 3/26/2024 at 11:39 AM, JamboAl said:

I paid in early 2022 or maybe even in late 2021.  But right now my profile says:  Lurker.   So I am assuming that my membership expired.  But i have been fishing around for the page whereby you renew.   But no luck finding it.   

8 minutes ago, Free kick said:

I paid in early 2022 or maybe even in late 2021.  But right now my profile says:  Lurker.   So I am assuming that my membership expired.  But i have been fishing around for the page whereby you renew.   But no luck finding it.   

You need to go to the store and buy a membership.  Thanks.

On 3/31/2024 at 12:35 AM, JamboAl said:

You need to go to the store and buy a membership.  Thanks.

Is it easier to buy the membership from overseas then it was when they first launched? I don't need a membership for tickets anytime soon, but am happy to put in to help fund the group. However, when paid memberships launched, I had some issues with purchasing and ended up giving up and throwing it in the 'too hard' basket.

8 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

Is it easier to buy the membership from overseas then it was when they first launched? I don't need a membership for tickets anytime soon, but am happy to put in to help fund the group. However, when paid memberships launched, I had some issues with purchasing and ended up giving up and throwing it in the 'too hard' basket.

It should be easier now.  But if you have any problems, send me a DM and I’ll see how we can troubleshoot it for you.  Thanks!

• JamboAl unpinned this topic